Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Candle Symbolism

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so before ppl accuse me of over-reading or over-analyzing the scene...just wanna say: YOU'RE RIGHT!🀣

But main kya karoon...I love the show sooo much!

1. Nidhi holding: She's the one bringing "Light" into his life and hers. Obviously hers because she needs clarity on her feelings and some direction on what she wants from life. Him b/c she's changing him...she makes him laugh and see the world a tad bit differently.

2. Ashu(😍) holding it: remember how he titled the candle and discarded the melted wax b/c if anyone held it next they might get burn. Or if too much builds the light will go away. He was shown as the protector...the mature one and he thinks and plans ahead. He has a more practical approach--which is how he might approach his and Nidhi's feelings and relationship in the future.

3. Malika aka Maali (😑): uff! I disagree her and her frustation. But she blew it away. She took the light away meaning she's obviously gonna be obstacle. But also that she doesn't like the change in Ashu. Also, Nidhi brings light/freshness in his life and she brings darkness/dullness/the mundane.

Thoughts?! So whatcha y'll think?!

I know--I need help!🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

Okay so before ppl accuse me of over-reading or over-analyzing the scene...just wanna say: YOU'RE RIGHT!🀣

1. Nidhi holding: She's the one bringing "Light" into his life and hers. Obviously hers because she needs clarity on her feelings and some direction on what she wants from life. Him b/c she's changing him...she makes him laugh and see the world a tad bit differently.

2. Ashu(😍) holding it: remember how he titled the candle and discarded the melted wax b/c if anyone held it next they might get burn. Or if too much builds the light will go away. He was shown as the protector...the mature one and he thinks and plans ahead. He has a more practical approach--which is how he might approach his and Nidhi's feelings and relationship in the future.

3. Malika aka Maali (😑): uff! I disagree her and her frustation. But she blew it away. She took the light away meaning she's obviously gonna be obstacle. But also that she doesn't like the change in Ashu. Also, Nidhi brings light/freshness in his life and she brings darkness/dullness/the mundane.

I know--I need help!🀣

πŸ‘wonderful awsum analysis...so simple u made d whole scenario so meaningful...thnx dear...😊

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

I know--I need help!🀣

nice post sweetie 😊 I agree with most of your points..Nidhi is the light in his life...the rose...the beauty & color in his black & white world...by the way nice point...Mallu is so blind & selfish...she wants him for her and she hasnt noticed how happy he looks...and when she notices his happiness...& it's cause...she'll be jealous...in this way she fails as a friend... she keeps bringing up his past & asking him questions that make him uncomfortable ...while Nidhi just listens to him quietly...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
So glad with the response and here I thought I get chappals for over reading a scene!πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
awesome indepth analysis dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic and very correct analysis. hats off to u.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Nice work Hetu... kya baat hai.. Maneet ne banaya Majnu aur AshNi ne analyser :P :P.. love it...

good one!! btw... he din DISPOSE off the excess wax.. he used it to make the candle stand... which means...that.. once he commits.. he will ensure to keep the light GLOWING in the relationship!! ;-)
daffodil81 thumbnail
you have interpreted all 3 of their actions with the candle perfectly especially that of Mallika.
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a really good and different analysis..liked it a lot...πŸ‘
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful analysis hetal di
loved it
so great