Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Okay so before ppl accuse me of over-reading or over-analyzing the scene...just wanna say: YOU'RE RIGHT!ROFL

But main kya karoon...I love the show sooo much!

1. Nidhi holding: She's the one bringing "Light" into his life and hers. Obviously hers because she needs clarity on her feelings and some direction on what she wants from life. Him b/c she's changing him...she makes him laugh and see the world a tad bit differently.

2. Ashu(Day Dreaming) holding it: remember how he titled the candle and discarded the melted wax b/c if anyone held it next they might get burn. Or if too much builds the light will go away. He was shown as the protector...the mature one and he thinks and plans ahead. He has a more practical approach--which is how he might approach his and Nidhi's feelings and relationship in the future.

3. Malika aka Maali (Angry): uff! I disagree her and her frustation. But she blew it away. She took the light away meaning she's obviously gonna be obstacle. But also that she doesn't like the change in Ashu. Also, Nidhi brings light/freshness in his life and she brings darkness/dullness/the mundane.

Thoughts?! So whatcha y'll think?!

I know--I need help!ROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rasmicbhavli-Fortune--Swetha-Armu4evarekhab25justpratirtmsKavya.S-renu-pisceangirltulipdaisyyanks28rabzonedge...RamonaG....Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Candle Symbolism" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Okay so before ppl accuse me of over-reading or over-analyzing the scene...just wanna say: YOU'RE RIGHT!ROFL

1. Nidhi holding: She's the one bringing "Light" into his life and hers. Obviously hers because she needs clarity on her feelings and some direction on what she wants from life. Him b/c she's changing him...she makes him laugh and see the world a tad bit differently.

2. Ashu(Day Dreaming) holding it: remember how he titled the candle and discarded the melted wax b/c if anyone held it next they might get burn. Or if too much builds the light will go away. He was shown as the protector...the mature one and he thinks and plans ahead. He has a more practical approach--which is how he might approach his and Nidhi's feelings and relationship in the future.

3. Malika aka Maali (Angry): uff! I disagree her and her frustation. But she blew it away. She took the light away meaning she's obviously gonna be obstacle. But also that she doesn't like the change in Ashu. Also, Nidhi brings light/freshness in his life and she brings darkness/dullness/the mundane.

I know--I need help!ROFL

Clapwonderful awsum analysis...so simple u made d whole scenario so meaningful...thnx dear...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I know--I need help!ROFL

nice post sweetie Smile I agree with most of your points..Nidhi is the light in his life...the rose...the beauty & color in his black & white world...by the way nice point...Mallu is so blind & selfish...she wants him for her and she hasnt noticed how happy he looks...and when she notices his happiness...& it's cause...she'll be jealous...in this way she fails as a friend... she keeps bringing up his past & asking him questions that make him uncomfortable ...while Nidhi just listens to him quietly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavlirabzonedgeibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
So glad with the response and here I thought I get chappals for over reading a scene!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgeyanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
awesome indepth analysis dearClapThumbs Up

yanks28ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
^thanks darling!!!

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
fantastic and very correct analysis. hats off to u.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Nice work Hetu... kya baat hai.. Maneet ne banaya Majnu aur AshNi ne analyser :P :P.. love it...

good one!! btw... he din DISPOSE off the excess wax.. he used it to make the candle stand... which means...that.. once he commits.. he will ensure to keep the light GLOWING in the relationship!! ;-)

rasmicjustprati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.