Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME...mind blowing yaar...πŸ‘
u perfectly brought all the emotions that brewed up in arnav and kushi...
HATS OFF TO U AND UR WORDS πŸ‘πŸΌ
loved it to the coreπŸ€—
n dont worry...all's well that ends well
everything will become btr soon

~sam⭐️
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was awesome Bristy !! Loved reading it. πŸ‘πŸΌ
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello the_rain, ⭐️
Thank you for the PM. 😊
This is one of the finest OSs I have ever read! πŸ‘ You have encapsulated every emotion of both, Khushi and Arnav in the most Beautiful way. It is amazing that you captured the very emotions of Arnav's insides, his Soul. That poem clears everything...every doubt about his life, his pain, his past, and his fear of Love and Care...well, at least to some extent.
He does care...about Anjali, Nani, his family...even Khushi...
But that Love in him is long gone, since he lost his beloved mother. He pleads and wishes if his mother was there with him, because she would understand him, she would say those soothing words, "Don't worry, child. Everything will be alright. I am always there For and With you..." He yearns for her touch, her soothing voice to calm his raging animalistic soul, that now, seeks solace in the dark.
He HAS become Selfish, because he HAD to, so he could prove to the world...to his family...to Himself, that he Can be a Heartless Soul. He did not let any emotion cloud his Crystal Clear Perception of this world, but even that "Crystal Clear Perception" of his in reality is a forced perception in his eyes, only because of his past. That incident changed the very tiniest bit of his soul from a Human Soul to an Animalistic, Fearful, Raging Soul. He fears that he may fall into another trap, if he lets himself, the real Arnav, out into this Selfish World. He, thus, trained himself to build those walls around him, like a Castle, so he could stay protected in those cold interior walls. Little did he know that those walls were nothing but Cold and Stone, that would never emit warmth, whatsoever.* He made himself a Ruthless man, to shun every chance, every reason to fall. He climbed a Ladder of His Ambition, which stood on the crushed and thrown emotions of others, to prove that he is Invincible and Emotionless. He tortured himself just to know what it feels like to be tortured, but did it all alone, in the dark. He did it to be Selfish, like you said.
He created a Demon of himself,
So no one would dare to come near him, or he would bite them;
So no one would touch him, or he would kill them;
So no one would attach themselves to him, or he would crush their heart, like a used can, and would leave it there like a crushed Rose, left to bleed in a frost;
So no one would touch his Soul with theirs, or he would stab, twist, and crush it mercilessly, like an animal.
He created an image that would deceive people...so he could deceive his family...himself...to throw away even the slightest bit of the Arnav, he used to be. But little did he know that that Arnav, he loathed about for being frightened and worthless, at the time when he lost his parents, and wanted to throw away, and has already thrown away (as he thinks), is still there sitting, all curled up in a dark corner, just like he is now, that Arnav...crying his eyes out, every day, every second...in a corner of his Heart...his Soul. And that Arnav was awakened by Khushi, as soon as she entered his Life. That Arnav, saw hope to come out of this darkness, that ASR had wrapped around his soul. Arnav saw a ray of Hope in her...that always reflected in her smile. But that Arnav, there in his soul, still shed tears, for hurting Khushi as ASR, for hurting her Innocence, her Love and her Heart. Her tears, that she used to shed when she was in pain, even when ASR hurt her, they always flowed with the pain that Arnav, who was hiding in the darkness, was feeling. Those tears that ASR couldn't shed because of his image ASR (unknown to him), would always merge with Khushi's tears, and sting both, him and her.  

Gosh! I've written sooo much. πŸ˜† Hope I didn't bore any of you with my VERY LONG Comment! πŸ˜† 
I loved it, the_rain! Splendid!! Stupendous!!
*I would like to dedicate the song Castle Walls by Christina Aguilera to Arnav Singh Raizada.

Regards
Annie πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 12 years ago
Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
AMaaazzzing::D:D
Looveddd it::DDD
wow:D
thanks for the pm:D
-veena.shona- thumbnail
1 word- awesomeee!!!! πŸ‘

u made me cry like hell jst now, m literally speechless
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was so good..I cannot even describe it...
I wish something like that happens in today's episode
Keep up the great work and thanks for the pm
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww..lovely... Well written...
Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"If you liked it" I loved it brilliant eased my pain a little tiny bit though. Hope that arnav realizes his love for khushi before it's too late.
also read an article about our poor khushi and that evil shameless engagement  it just breaks my heart. :((((((((((((((((..tears. Fingers crossed for a heart healing episode. ;)
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
its very nicely written😊
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow

Bristy the poetry in the beginning is just everything Arnav is

i read the poem thrice

its beautiful  and the os simply amazing !

i know where Arnav finds solace in dark but i find solace in ur OS

loved it :D