TALKS ON TODAYS EPISODE WITH MY PAPA (MUST READ)

sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I will start from my brother "U KNOW HE REALLY DONT LIKE THE SERIAL YR NOT LIKE HI DONT LIKE THIS PARTICULAR SERIAL BUT IS THAT HE DONT LIKE TO WATCH ANY KIND OF SERIAL "
he feels as if they ar not real ,fake and just overreacting ki dookan types he just keep passing coments on such things i dont knoe why  though i try him to explain that this serial is not like others but a miroor to reality
just an incident today to share with u all that happened today while watching todays episode
"when daddaji was signing the papers the papers after that he immidiately said "AAB NIKALO BAHAR GHAR SA" (just a comment for him)
i dint herd what he said but my Papa head it and he was so so so angry on this comment that he started scolding him.
H e just said " jispa beathti hai na ussa hi patta chalta hai"
he was right like realy how he could be so heartless even i got frustrated after hearing this & this infact maid me more to cry .
he was so right ki "Aaj kal ka baccho ko bahaut choot mill rahi hai jiska jaisa maan hai vaisa bolta hai ,thum logo ko sab kuch apna haath mai mill jata hai islaiya tum log us chease ki parvaha nahi karta tum uski kadar nahi hoti kaisa kisi ka bhee samna tum aisa bol sakata ho kam sam ya toh soachna chaiya ki mai kya bol raha hu"
"voh log yaha ghar sa beghar ho raha hai aur tum aisa bol raha ko tuma maaja aa raha hai matlab tumhara liya emotions ki koi kadarhi nai kya tum yahi seeakhta ho kya apni education field apna circle sa tumha sochna chai ke main kab kya bolu ,kitna bolu ya na bolu"
my father was like totaly pissed of with his comment whichh he maid.
At that time i was feeling like ya he hav mad a comment but actualy it means a lot that u dont hav feeling for anything"
but i thaugt ki why my papa was getting so irritated on those comments but then i remembered that he also had gone through this situation he all alone around 25 years back
he was suddenly said by his 2 elder brothers that now he has to work his all alone dont know how but all alone
then he came out from that place to work on his own he started every thing from a scrap to luxary today that we all hav we his children enjoy today.
we cant imagin the immence pain he might hav took to complete our wishes there were many obstacles  i hav seenthem though i dont say it but i feel it.& today that all things were looking in his eyes wen he was scolding my bro.realy i felt like cring then anthere
"SACH BAHAUT MEHANAT LAGATI HAI SAB KUCH JUTANA MAI PAR EK SECOND NAHI LAGATA HAI SHATTER HONA MAIN"
that was my bro & dad conversation

then next i had with him- Remember today there was i seen in last ehen daddaji asked vishambar agar tum meri gajaha hota toh kya karta "
it was then that he backed off
My papa said par aaj kal aisa nahi hota then i asked why ?
he said" today people dont hav there own discipline or kind of say rules they just find on themselves that how to save ourselves from such situation today people hav become more selfish
first it not used to be likethat they used to obay their own  sayings it was like thai it was their con-since (Zameer)ham khud sab karna ki koshish karange 
today people just dont feel like that they just keep puling leg of other people u wana rise up
here atleast vishamber is there to giv him support but in reality u will rarely find any ony even in ur relations at tis situation thay infact think "main kaha jakar chupu mujhasa help mangana sa pehala ma hi kahi chup jata hu"
then i srealised that today people dont even think abt others emotion just think ke iska main kaisa faida uthau"
realy frnds i was like so much to lear from life is

So friends how was it pls reply i will be waiting for ur feedback they were all my feelings which i went through today i hop i dint bored u all