Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Hated Malika fr the first tym... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

well mohabbatians r ktlkians as well n yes i do felt d same way...  

mallika is going crazy yrr...i understand her anger n frustration...n d way her SIL talked abt her i felt really bad  for her bt again she's continuousy forcing herself on ashu...he's several times denied her proposal n said that he cant keep her happie n jst dnt want anything apart from frenship bt still she's not trying to understand him...common go get a life yrr...forcing urself on somebody else isnt luv its rather her selfishness...

she has no ri8!!! to ask nidhi to leave or spilling out her frustation on ashu...afteral he isnt her personal property... 

Edited by justprati - 03 November 2011 at 12:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbieKaranKittu4evatulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hated Malika fr the first tym... (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

far78

Groupbie

far78

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Menak13

well me on the other hand  felt sorry for her. I mean if I waited for a man for 12 years and suddenly the man is giving this new girl way more attention I would be mad too. I also understand that Ashu has no feelings for her and she has been literally  forcing herself on him. But I understand her viewpoint and her reaction.

I also feel sorry for her.. yeah she is wrong that she keeps hoping he will come back since they never had an affair or relationship. . but poor thing.. ya .

BTW whats her age in this ... he is 42

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
well i didn't hated her
but felt really very bad for her
she is nowadays going from the worst phase which includes opposition of her family and also ignorance of ashu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

well mohabbatians r ktlkians as well n yes i do felt d same way...  

mallika is going crazy yrr...i understand her anger n frustration...n d way her SIL talked abt her i felt really bad  for her bt again she's continuousy forcing herself on ashu...he's several times denied her proposal n said that he cant keep her happie n jst dnt want anything apart from frenship bt still she's not trying to understand him...common go get a life yrr...forcing urself on somebody else isnt luv its rather her selfishness...

she has no ri8!!! to ask nidhi to leave or spilling out her frustation on ashu...afteral he isnt her personal property... 

its true dat mohabbatians are now ktlkians... bt wen it comes to somebody acting rude to  nidhi fr no reason ... dat mohabbatian emotion bcomes strong inspite of being a ktlkian now... wht to do ..cant help it ... as dat mohabbatian feeling inspired many of us to become ktlkian... wht saySmile

justprati

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Yeah it was the 1st time i hated her like thnx for ruining the moment! Hi5 Same here I saw our Arohi;) Couldn't stand Mallika talk like that to her. Mallika has only begun or bad side we'll see more. I use to feel bad for her but not today...

so true ...well i m sure dat in the coming epi. if malika ever acted rude to nidhi fr no reason ...then  dat Pure Pagal emotion in us   will strongly take over a ktlkian ..bcoz no doubt nidhi is gr88 & we love her bt theres simply no comparison to arohi... so i think we will always remain a Pure Pagal wen such situation arise... cant help it ...wht to do as Arjuhi magic was such ...unforgettable...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiKaranKittu4eva

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
i don't hate her , but  i don't like her character either.
 the lady has some issues, she is freaking bipolar, she envy's Nidhi for quitting the profession and now she a snort as nidhi is sipping tea with DR A. she needs to get it clear , she is in one way lane. there is no reaction from the other end. i don't feel pity with her either she choose to wait 12 yrs for DR. A, can't force some one to love u. better cut down on  her compulsive possessiveness. she might loose a good friend too.
i wish they show her as dignified,independent woman with self esteem, rather than a evil maniac.

Rukshar is good a actress, would do wonders as  a lunatic lady.

justprati

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
she has given 12 years of her life to DR Ashutosh...and Dr Ashutosh prefers DR Nidhi who has givin 2 days of her life to the hospital...cold shower in rain...and a red rose ...this can only happen in reel life

but mallikas reaction is fully justified here

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
i realized dat i wud hate her in d future wen i strtd loving her!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.