Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
hey frndsSmile first of all dis is nt the hate post fr malika as i always love to see her in ktlk ... always felt pity on her as she has been waiting fr dr. ashu since soo long bt still hasnt got a +ve response frm him ...bt my views are a bit different on her today .. loved the way ashutosh accepted nidhis rose & malika getting RED HOT Angry with envy ...i was hving a big witty smile on my face instead of feeling sorry fr her... as she insulted nidhi.. & has been  served ryt... i felt lyk murdering her wen she said... ab mein aa gayi hoon toh aapki zarurat nahin hain ...dr. ashu ko phool pasand nahin hai... fr the first tym i felt hatred fr her... maybe bcoz i was luking at it the other way ... i was seeing more of  arohi in her instead of nidhi so cudnt bear it... just wanna say to malika...nidhi se panga mat lo as u will always find ashu. by her side  ..i dont know abt KTLKians bt Mahobbatians who hv seen kittu as arohi must hv felt the same... wht say  ... Anyways eargerly waiting to see the cat fight b/w nidhi- malika... the masaledar luv triangle of luv ...hatred ...envy Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJbhavliwaizmapa-anzaeram-arjuhi4evrjustpratiKaranKittu4evaNaina007yanks28..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hated Malika fr the first tym..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ThisismyID

ThisismyID

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
well me on the other hand  felt sorry for her. I mean if I waited for a man for 12 years and suddenly the man is giving this new girl way more attention I would be mad too. I also understand that Ashu has no feelings for her and she has been literally  forcing herself on him. But I understand her viewpoint and her reaction.

Edited by Menak13 - 02 November 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbierabzonedgeyanks28rani-lucki

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
it is 1 sided love...very painful

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for her...but then I also felt bad for Nidhi...because Nidhi is innocent and unaware of Mallu's feelings...she isn't trying to hurt Mallu but Mallu did hurt her today...she was rude... but i felt bad for Mallu when her sister in law was saying those things to her...& i loved Mallu's response

Armu4evajustpratiKaranKittu4evasweetbarbie

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Why did Mallika ask Nidhi to leaveConfused Nidhi is not a child & neither is Mallika her parent. Nidhi does not work at the hospital so Mallika is not her senior. She is a guest at Dr Ashutosh's house. Nidhi politely walked out, any other person would not have been as nice as Nidhi was to herClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnow-anzaeram-waizmapaKaranKittu4evajustpratisweetbarbietulipdaisyyanks28rani-lucki

bhavli

Groupbie

bhavli

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I don't know what I feel for Dr. M! He clearly has said he's not in the same boat as her...so...move on? If she really loved him she'd respect his friendship and move on, oh well...maybe she will see the difference when Dr. A feelings for Dr. N come out!

Who knows!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiKaranKittu4eva

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah it was the 1st time i hated her like thnx for ruining the moment! Hi5 Same here I saw our Arohi;) Couldn't stand Mallika talk like that to her. Mallika has only begun or bad side we'll see more. I use to feel bad for her but not today...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbiejustprati

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I don't like Malika's character. 

At first I felt bad for her... but then I realized that she's been trying to tell Ashutosh so many times that she wants to be more than just friends and he's been repeatedly telling her that he cannot be more than friends and cannot give her that kind of love. So it's like "He's just not that into you" situation. She should've gotten the hint a very long time ago, and if she didn't, him telling her over and over again should've been more than enough for her to back off...

And now we'll have to bear her jealousy. She should be happy for her good friend Ashutosh and accept she just isn't the one for him. Instead of waiting for a guy who won't ever look at the way you look at him, she should've been out there searching for her real soulmate. And with that, she could've already been married right now and had a few kids!

sweetbarbiejustpratirtmsyanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.