Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I will not do it.

I remember

I am carved of stone

sharp edges will

inevitably

make her bleed.

oh Anu...you did it again..a brilliant piece of writing..
standing under the gulloitine..wearing the dark cloth like his mask to ease the pain  of off with the Love and the Pyaar..But the mask will not save him from himself cause however he may try he has become human,...She has left no stone unturned ..and ofcourse ASR has crumbled..

I loved the fact ..that how he is simply dying for the kiss (he thinks of the kiss afterwards) and when she flings the elephant at him...he flings back the dinosaur..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: current

I will not do it.

I remember

I am carved of stone

sharp edges will

inevitably

make her bleed.

oh Anu...you did it again..a brilliant piece of writing..
standing under the gulloitine..wearing the dark cloth like his mask to ease the pain  of off with the Love and the Pyaar..But the mask will not save him from himself cause however he may try he has become human,...She has left no stone unturned ..and ofcourse ASR has crumbled..

I loved the fact ..that how he is simply dying for the kiss (he thinks of the kiss afterwards) and when she flings the elephant at him...he flings back the dinosaur..

@bold & red: back to the animal planet, are we?!?!?  And the rest at RM are the blind monkeys - see no EVI(dence) of L(ove); hear no EVI(dence) of L(ove); therefore no talking of the EVI(dence) of L(ove)!! They are glaring at each other and yet no one notices!!!!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommy2000

@bold & red: back to the animal planet, are we?!?!?  And the rest at RM are the blind monkeys - see no EVI(dence) of L(ove); hear no EVI(dence) of L(ove); therefore no talking of the EVI(dence) of L(ove)!! They are glaring at each other and yet no one notices!!!!

Playing the three blind mice RENU kins...😆
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i totally loved today's episode! the main leads characterstics aren't like they are in other shows. ASR is back and this time ASR & Arnav will merge togather and be back for Khushi! thank goodness the story is moving forward!
BTW, i love the scrap u wrote for Arnav! simply brilliant!
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: current

Playing the three blind mice RENU kins...😆

oops scrap the "blind"!!!😆
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: napstermonster

I dont know if this makes those of us posting on this thread completely morbid sado-masochists but this episode made me happier than any of the dupatta/falling/naintal trip cuteness could have done COMBINED.

I have waited for a continuation in the story-line which would be believable, and despaired of regaining my respect for Khushi after the lemon-chillis in the tree scene. I found it nauseating, because it made her stupid, and that made me wonder if  it was in fact hormones, and that she was  just a fascinating oddity to him. Then this Khushi came back, and Sanaya acted her A$$ off, and I remember that she's actually  always been the catalyst, and he has always been second to her in action-the  reactionary character.

Even the grave he's dug for them both- he has done this every single time, from the time he released the video, to this evening  Of course, this time he's going to try and bury his heart right there along with her. Her impulse to seek him out at any cost-she's done that from the second time she met him, at the mazaar. COMPLETELY in character, bless the CVs...

Gotta end with observing that its shocking that with all of us, dare I say it,excellent  analytical minds pecking away at the issue, the CVs still managed a fantastic  20 minute episodic transition into the next phrase with Barun having literally nine lines to speak.  

Actually 9 lines is a lot!  I had written a post about the silence and the realization.  There were two episodes and Barun had a grand total of 5 lines and everyone in the forum who is hurling chappals at ASR today, were melting.

ASR has fair weather fans.