Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It rings a bell...on all things red!! - Page 2

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mommy2000

DO you think she knows that?!? that he loves her???

no after the kaala jadoo, she doesn't.. .. and thats the point, he does NOT want her to know he does.. infact, even he doesn't know he does..its WE who analyse things to this extent.. what if she knew already? would you go ahead with the la-ASR, shyam-khushi track?

going to sleep now😳
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Zainu 🤗

Loved the epi...

The first 5 minutes was officially Zombie transformation...Huh! these mobiles! I m sure it was Aman to ask about some stupid meeting!
Arnie boy transformed once again into I-don't-care-I-m-ur-boss attitude but still regret shadows his face😕
Now its time for her to follow and question and for him to run from her and himself! I like this!
So literally saying I don know wat 2  write me back 2 my self promoting my rhymes from geet's thread...Aaah it seems like ages since I blabbered in ur thread ...

For once I let my heart to overtake my brain
I gave you nothing but pain
I understand but I strain
And your teary eyes, my only gain
Do you think I intended
Yes, but I pretended
I do not want to banish
But along with you, I want to vanish

And for precap

He knows what she feels for him
She knows what he feels for her
they know what they feel for the other
But they r cheating themselves
One by smoldering other one by smiling

Anyways I have lost it...😆

Loved ur post

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: cindrella255

The first 5 minutes was officially Zombie transformation...Huh! these mobiles! I m sure it was Aman to ask about some stupid meeting!

and i thought i was off to sleep till ^^ 🤣
but then, he NEVER answered the call after that, *was it just to cut the scene?*
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

and i thought i was off to sleep till ^^ 🤣
but then, he NEVER answered the call after that, *was it just to cut the scene?*

He has lost his marbles re...see, someone called he did not attend...no one called he pretend...ok dat was lame one
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

DO you think she knows that?!? that he loves her???

@sinnie...i willl slightly go away from ur line of thought...

I think she does...wwhen she stopped mid sentence...she knew...when she was hammering him about the payal..she knew...she knew but she needed to hear it ! she probably wont know why hes acting out...she wont know why hes marrying la...then her rational self will kick in and say it was never meant to be...and it was never there...she will make excuses for him and her...and will believe her excuses eventually...

but today...she knows :) 

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Zain!

You've splashed colors wonderfully in your post to describe in what can be called a grey episode!
Only the first few moments of it were intoxicating and then Wham!! Sapna toot gaya!

That damn phone ring awakened ASR and sent Arnav into a cocoon. 
He stayed true to his character. Stepped away from love. Tsk tsk.

Khushi ki khushi aayi bhi nahin thi, ki phir door chali gayi.
Poor gal! My heart bleeds for her.
And ASR's heart is bleeding too. 
With one calculated decision he's plunged his heart into darkness again.

I don't know how I'm going to get through the torture of Khushi and Shyam's engagement!🤢
I so so so do NOT want to see that!

We the fans of this show have entered  a dark tunnel now - just waiting for the light at the other end. I just hope the creatives don't drag this track for months 😵

Story finally has progressed. Too bad that the romance had to be suffocated for that!

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@Zainu - what an epi!!!!  The return of ASR - or is it really?!?!?  He is not the same --- he is dying as much as the his Lov(r)e(d) interest!!!  He is protecting her (his idea of marriage - not lasting long) as much as he is protecting himself from what his heart or hers, has dared him to feel so far!!!  I, for one, was completely taken by surprise by the way things tuRnED out!!!  

@Bold : hes hoping against hope abt this sudden change in his character...sudden maybe he was shown the face of it cos of that phone ring...but to us it has been a gradual one...i think further down the line he'll also accept that its been there slowly but surely... hes protecting her by hurting her...or his misconstrued notion of it...u said it right renu :)

She dared him to explain and he runs to a feelingless, loveless, SAFE, relationship and opens himself up to an institution that he has vowed to stay away from.  She is still making him act out of character - and yet it seems within character. 

@Bold : fabulous interpretation renu...totally fits :) 

She daRED him to bare his heart
And to the nearest exit he d(L)Arts
Unable to face her or accept what his heart desiRE(d)s
It is safer to bl(UE)ow it before it backfires
And yet, his eyes moist with her tears
He is losing this battle, he fears!!

(my fav bit)

@poem : need i say it was brilliant... and u said u dont have it in u to write any lines today...the emotional upheaval has touched u too my friend...brilliant :) 

Zain - this epi was profound, sis!!!!

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Return of the bad boy.Hmmm he sure is one.But a complex creation of God almighty though. I remember long time back when there was another bad boy I used to drool over...and when he fell in love he fell hard and face down,don't know how many of u liked him,he was the famous PREM  from KZK.It took a long time to actually love another dominating male demon.😉
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This episode was freaking kickass.

This is not Disney and  your happily ever after.  This is a man on the run from himself and the woman who sees right through him. 

They were both begging each other today - begging!!!! - he saying don't you know and don't you dare say it out loud and she saying I know I want to hear it out of your mouth!!!!  It was incredible.

Those two reached into my heart pulled it out and then bhangra'd all over it.

Poor La.  Poor ASR (man, are you going to be kicking yourself when you don't get the tingle of the pom poms anymore) and Poor KKG, no job, no Arnavji, no La - oh crap.

I love this show today because it was the anti-candy floss diwali.  Fireworks that rip your heart out.

I love your post as always Zain.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually posting after ages on a topic, and feels awesome, cause the episode was so brilliant. 👏 And fab post Zainu!

I CANNOT believe how amazingly the CVs are building up everything. Emotions, intensity, passion, uff this story has everything. The main story of the show actually unfolds from here, where we see the "mohabbat door jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de" come true...
That moment where Arnav almost gave in to his emotions, the realisation that he's gone too far, that he's broken that wall himself, how intense was that? And Barun was fabulous there.  I don't get why ppl are upset over how he reacted? Like really? Did we expect that they'd kiss and everything would be happy? 😆 The reaction he gave was very ASR, he said that once he falls in love he'd run far away from it, and that's what he did, cause he thinks that the love will ruin not only him but Khushi as well.

Sanaya was brilliance. Made me wanna go and hug Khushi. She asks him all those questions, and he knows the answer, but how does he accept it? He just can't face it, and the first thought is to go away from her, as far as possible. And thus he announces the marriage to La, punishing not just Khushi, but himself too. Yes, that was a weak thing to do, but ASR is someone who's never had emotions under control.  He doesn't know how to face his feelings, but hide them comfortably behind that cold, unfeeling ASR, hurting her, and pushing her away. Nobody would even guess what's going on inside. Least of all La, who's never really understood him.
Felt SO sad when she's just looking at him and crying, all hope lost.
I hope she doesn't come back for sometime atleast, but I have a feeling they'll call her for preparations, thus making way for some angst filled encounters between ArHi. 😆

All in all, loving how things are going, even though it's such a sad phase. How sadistic. 😆
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago