Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: An Anaphylactic reaction to "love" - Page 4

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
sush πŸ€—

howdy babez? i couldn't yap on ur post yesterday as i logged in much later during da day due to heavy work load at office. sorry hon!

changing gears to da analysis & epi, it's really weird cuz u always speak my mind in ur posts & i never disagree with ur pov. yup so it's no different today either cuz ur bang on with da analysis to which i truly agree! 

this track is amazing! though im sad for khushi, im elated to see old ASR back. da moment we think this guy's going all mushy mushy, here he comes & shock us all. just like he predicted to anjali in an earlier epi, he stuck to his mind & not his heart. da moment he realized his heart started ruling da mind, da devil changed gears and that too to top gear by making a hasty decision to marry blah so he could isolate himself from da love blooming in his soul; khushi

this track justifies khushi's disapproving approval to marry da pervert & arnav struggling to come out of ASR's mask. brilliant work CVs! im totally impressed by da stoyline & da outcome 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

I agree with you that this decision was made as an emotional rection...in haste...but I think ASR/Arnav is a highly emotional person and makes most of his decisions likethis...be it decision to throw Khushi out when she she came to work at RM, to bring La in for Live in relationship, or his getting La back when she moved out...Making cool headed rational minded decision making is not his style irrespective of what we would like to believe...or what we expect..

I also agree that he is a tortured soul...but what do we expect him to do today...admit that he is going weak for Khushi...? You see this would never happen with him...this has been the plot of the story all along...

Don't worry dear...all this drama is leading to Arhi marriage...although I do not think it will be "happily ever after"...I think it will be a passionate but tortured one..

Finally hugs for the heartache... πŸ€— 

sush @red do you really think all this will lead to arhi marriage. then  CVs are indeed doing a great job,  agree with you also that  ASR never makes rational decision when he is emotional πŸ˜†
his character is drawn like that.  he will keep on doing mistake who will correct it , will it be kushi,
but this time his decision to marry blah , even she cant do anything πŸ˜†  thats why in my post i said thank god we have shayam ,πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lwfw

sush @red do you really think all this will lead to arhi marriage. then  CVs are indeed doing a great job,  agree with you also that  ASR never makes rational decision when he is emotional πŸ˜†
his character is drawn like that.  he will keep on doing mistake who will correct it , will it be kushi,
but this time his decision to marry blah , even she cant do anything πŸ˜†  thats why in my post i said thank god we have shayam ,πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Hi Sharu...you are right...they do need Shyam for this part of the story...Unfortunately we will have to tolerate him...
-Sush- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vistaa

Howdy Sush my dearπŸ€—

Hope you are doing well after the unseasonal nor'ester.

Awesome episode...loved it and agree with you that the kiss sequence should have been shown in its entirety...but oh well,...we got a lot of good stuff...

I loved Khushi confronting Arnav...so much in character...so was ASR...totally in character to spurn her once the realization hit him...

Finally, the story is taking of and moving towards the 4th promo...one that got me hooked in the first placeπŸ˜ƒ...delicious *at this point I give you permission to imagine me rubbing hands in glee*

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Great post!!

Hey Vistaa...πŸ€— Where have you been? Missed you!

Noreaster  effect is still bad...still out of my home...

4th promo?
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

sush πŸ€—

howdy babez? i couldn't yap on ur post yesterday as i logged in much later during da day due to heavy work load at office. sorry hon!

changing gears to da analysis & epi, it's really weird cuz u always speak my mind in ur posts & i never disagree with ur pov. yup so it's no different today either cuz ur bang on with da analysis to which i truly agree! 

this track is amazing! though im sad for khushi, im elated to see old ASR back. da moment we think this guy's going all mushy mushy, here he comes & shock us all. just like he predicted to anjali in an earlier epi, he stuck to his mind & not his heart. da moment he realized his heart started ruling da mind, da devil changed gears and that too to top gear by making a hasty decision to marry blah so he could isolate himself from da love blooming in his soul; khushi

this track justifies khushi's disapproving approval to marry da pervert & arnav struggling to come out of ASR's mask. brilliant work CVs! im totally impressed by da stoyline & da outcome 

Howdy NadZ...πŸ€—

Totally agree dear! IAlthough I still want Khushi to not say yes ...The creepster is just too disgusting!
I wish they did not have that part of the story ...I find it  completely pukeworthy...
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the post sush πŸ˜Š

and agree like 200% that the story has switched gears for the better...πŸ˜ƒ

hope the weather has come under control and your life is back to normal
πŸ€— appy
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I loved your analysis, i am an emotional person, I jump to conclusion befor analysisn something! Unless some one explains me, thanx to the forum memebrs like u who r great analysers! 

Liked the episode after seeing such posts!

Thanx!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Sush! Hope you're doing well! Fab take!

This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

Wow! What an episode...full paisa wasool...πŸ˜ƒ Agree! The CVs deserve a round of applause.

As predicted...we have come to "Love will drive them apart" theme of the story...! Seriously...instead of making Arnav diabetic they should have also labeled him having another disease..."Having severe allergy to love"...any time the man senses any sign of love taking over his heart he has an anaphylactic reaction!πŸ˜† Yep, they finally come to the story the fourth promo indicated... It's just the beginning... Yeah, Arnav has major issues with the four letter word, and anything to do with it. πŸ˜† 

Poor Khuhsi has been left to solve the puzzle called Arnav Singh Raizada on her own...any logical dialouge or questioning is not going to work...and not for the lack for trying ...Kudos to Khushi for at least trying to make sense of it all...poor girl she has got a hand full...and our dear boy is only going to confuse her more...πŸ˜‰ Yeah, one minute he's angry, the other he's caring, one moment he's trying to kiss her, the next moment he's telling her to get lost and announcing his marriage to La. How is she supposed to understand what exactly goes on in his mind? And he's not gonna give her any answers, cause giving her an answer would mean accepting all those feelings, it'd show that LOVE made ASR weak, that she made him feel, and she's penetrated right through his heart, and seen through the hard, tough exterior. But felt sooo bad for her... I wanted to whack ASR for what he did, and then staring at her like that while she cried. 😭

The much awaited "almost" kissing scene was well done...I wish they hadn't broken it and showed it in one episode...which would have kept the continuity better...Never the less...it was still effective...!
 Yeahh, the scene from where he makes her sit down till the bit where he backs off should've been shown in continuity...
I liked Arnav's reaction after the scene a lot...the expressions were spot on...him standing in the dark and thinking awesome!! Khushi...Hmm...she was more worried about the payal part than the kiss part...πŸ˜†Should it not have bothered her more that the man actually tried to kiss her...Any way...I know...I know...the payal part was more significant rationally speaking...although I have to say I expected Khushi to be overcome by emotional puzzlement more than rational speak...πŸ˜‰
 Barun was amazing at that point.. His eyes speak a lot. The anger at himself, the anger at her for asking her those very questions he's running from, the hurt at hurting her, and the guilt, all came through brilliantly.  Khushi was great when she kept on insisting that she needs all those answers, and he can't just get away with everything without giving any explanations. Usually we'd have seen the heroine just crying over the almost kiss and being "used"... But she's determined  to get some answers and that's what makes him more mad. It's like he's asking her why do you need to state the obvious? πŸ˜†

Any way...the truth is out...New barrier has been created to keep them apart...and now the story can proceed...Otherwise with Arhi...having no barriers ...would have been  soon doing things that would have to be rated "R"πŸ˜ƒ

I like this development in the story...Aranv stepping up to make a decision (although not the one we wanted...but the only one he could make at this point in time)...is significant and is good...Much better than being in a state of limbo and leaving La to face the criticism alone... Yess, I like this phase wayy more than just the happy rabba ve scenes... πŸ˜† It's not like I wanna see them sad, but this track will take their relationship to a new level, it's gonna push them towards their feelings, otherwise they'd have kept wondering what's happening. Only when Arnav makes the wrong decision of marrying La, will he realise he can't just run away anymore, cause the Arnav inside ASR has been awakened, and will no longer let him rest in peace.

I know many of you won't agree with me...but I think this is good...and reduces the focus only on Shyam story which makes me want to puke...so this is good...Not different than most of Shahrukh's earlier movies where the the heroines marraige had to be fixed to some one else before the King Khan steals her away...Now the only question is who has to steal who from who...

Ahhh iss state of confusion ko kya naam doon? Confusion matlab ASR. Nobody's as confused as him. He doesn't wanna love Khushi, yet he wants her to react to the news of his marriage. He can't stand her being around him, yet once she's out of RM, he's gonna want to see her. And this track only means Shyam's exposure is round the corner. So it's good.

Any way...my rating for the episode 8.5/10 ...Cutting marks away only for discontinuity in kissing scene by breaking it in 2 episodes and Khushi acting more rational than expected!  Arnie's character gets the full marks for being true to itself! Yep, I'd give it a 9 in fact. Both Khushi and Arnav totally in character, and the episode taking us through such depth of emotions. Loved every bit of it. It's gonna be an emotional roller coaster ahead, but looking forward to every bit of the angst, the pain and the intensity.

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

Rather than hating Arnav, I have to pity him. His suffering should be interesting to watch.

I do feel he was obliged to say something about the payal, if not about almost kissing her.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sush enjoy reading ur posts though i sometimes disagree with ur POV. I had a slightly different take on yesterday's episode which i posted in a separate thread. Do chk it out & post ur comments!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forum is on fire with ppl trying 2 crucify or beautify (as saint) Arnav & Kushi. Thought w'd add my two pence 2 all the raging discussion going on bt why so & so behaved in so & so manner.

Lets take the incidents in the sequence in which they happened & try to c the reasoning behind each person's action:

1. Arnav preserving the anklet till now - Unknowingly frm the beginning even bef he realized his fatal attraction towards chamkeli, ASR was in the habit of hoarding Kushi's stuff coz sometimes he is like a kid who cherishes to his heart a simple souvenir of some1 who is dear to him. That explains the pearl, the torn dupatta & the anklet. He never understood his action but having a piece of her belonging made him feel her presence close to him. 
2. BUT he decides to return it NOW - Though its close to his heart he finds out that it has a deeper, profound meaning for her. Hence to comfort her returns her precious treasure to her.
3. Kushi allowing him to touch her feet - She is after all a teenager who is attracted towards a HOT hunk. Here I am sorry to say but it was more lust frm Kushi's side than Arnav. In tat scene it was guilt, pain & concern from Arnav's end & pure passion/lust frm Kushi's end.
4. Kushi confused on seeing the anklet with Arnav - Obviously she doesn't know the fact mentioned in point 1 πŸ˜†
5. Arnav making her wear it rather than simply handing it over in her hand - She was in pain due to the twisted ankle & even after performing his mid-wife style healing act he wanted 2 alleviate her pain & hence this tender moment where he can caress the same feet & lovingly make her wear it. A little sensual way of showing his tenderness
6. Kushi closing her eyes many times during the scene - His touch both scorches her as well as comforts her & she is not able to take this diabolic combination. Hence those mixed reactions of reluctance, coyness, pain, bliss, embarrassment etc.
7. Arnav stepping back - His intention was never 2 cozy up with her. Just wanted 2 b tender with her & also return her treasure. Mission accomplished so he steps back, realizes the awkwardness of the situation & tries 2 leave
8. Kushi rooted to the place - This is the after shock where she is in a daze trying to sort out her actions & reactions. She is embarrassed bt getting aroused & enjoying his touch, shocked that he has her payal, confused that he dint return it till now & finally puzzled y he returned it now!
9. Arnav moving towards her - Now its lust frm Arnav's side. I guess every person who is in a relationship ll understand this part. u r attracted towards ur lover the most wen he/she is most vulnerable, innocent & beautiful. Yesterday Kushi was all this. The moment Arnav say her standing near that soft lit pool side looking breathtakingly beautiful & vulnerable, something inside him snaps & he loses control
10.  Arnav almost kisses her - This of course is a continuation of the previous point
11. Kushi doesn't stop him - Lust & her hormones still kicking along at F1 speed. She wants 2 experience tis since though the CVs ve not shown it lest they make their OH SO PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW heroine appear impure, just like us viewers KKG also must ve fantasized bt ASR in her dreams.
12 Arnav comes out of daze once the ph rings - Till now all his actions were governed by his heart. There before him stood the love of this life. Only thought in his mind was to make her HIS in all sense, physically & emotionally. The noise jerks him back out of his dream into the reality. And the ugly reality is that HE IS THE COLD RUTHLESS ASR WHO DOESN'T WANT TO LOVE & LOSE. This is THE MOMENT wen he realizes that wat he feels for Kushi is his most hated 4 letter word LOVE. And that is unacceptable to him. If u notice till now he was never propelled to get into the ASR safe mode. He even allowed LA to break up with him coz he was not worried bt the KUSHI effect. He knew she had a strange pull on him & he was physically attracted towards her, But only now he finally understands that its LOVE. This is where v r in the dark coz the CVs ve not shown his past. But v know that ASR equates love with pain & betrayal. He doesn't want it. So he flees frm the place. Though mayb i am getting carried away here i think a small part of Arnav was also guilty bt messing up physically with an innocent teenager like Kushi coz he knows that Kushi w'd b devastated by such an action unlike LA who doesn't mind sharing the same room/bed with him. So he knows tat Kushi ll not stop him frm crossing the line & once he crosses the line, she cant take it in her stride & forget it as a minor incident. She ll take it to her heart & b shattered.
13. Kushi confronting Arnav - All along the CVs ve shown Kushi 2 b a straightforward, feisty gal who is not afraid of questioning her emotions & trying 2 decide what is right on wrong. She has just been on a roller coaster ride. Aft being a duffer so long she finally realizes wat Arnav feels for her. So she tries 2 get a confession frm him both regarding the kiss & bt the payal.
14. ASR announces his engagement with LA - He has realized that wat he has been feeling all along was actually LOVE So true to his words with Anjali he shuts his love out of his life by again hitching up with LA. Many ppl ve wondered on this forum as to why on earth did ASR select LA as a GF. V come 2 the brutal truth here which ASR fans might not like. He is a little cruel, ruthless guy. He dint want love but at the same time wanted a physical outlet for his other feelings & hence zeroed in on LA coz she never affected him at any level & was a safe bet for him. He ll never run into the risk of falling in love with this bimbo. Hence he took her as a GF & hence he is ready to take her now as WIFE. Yes its v cruel & brutal on LA but then that's how life is. Life is ugly & ppl do ve ugly side. This is ASR's ugly side.
15. Kushi crying on hearing the engagement announced - Because she is honest unlike Arnav who keeps fooling himself. She knows that he loves this guy. Hence this obvious reaction on losing her love permanently to some one else.
16. Arnav checking Kushi's reaction & smirking - He has once seen her cry wen he hugged LA. At tat time he was puzzled. But now he knows that she feels something towards him else she wouldn't ve allowed him 2 get physically close to her & not stop him since she has v prudish thoughts bt physical proximity. So he wants 2 confirm his suspicion by checking her reaction. He smirks coz for a long time his ego was hurt coz he has always chased her, spoken 2 her. But he has never seen her being desperate 2 get close to him or speak to him. Now seeing the same reaction frm her, his bruised ego feels better.

Sigh this is my analysis of yesterday's episode. Looking forward to comments.opinions frm my fellow IPKKNDians πŸ˜ƒ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------