Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

@ Opti: I like your posts, they are really perspective but I have an alternate viewpoint.. Please lend me your earsπŸ˜ƒ: Thanks and I am all ears or rather eyes!

Lavanya met Arnav Singh Raizada when he was literally carved out of stone. She never tried to know the man or understand the reasoning behind his personality. She was enthralled by his image like we all are in terms of brooding men. You think you can change them but they don't. She accepted him as he was and that was what ASR wanted.

Khushi Kumari Gupta was not in the picture at all and I dont think ASR would have ever conciously gone behind someone like Khushi. She has a diametrically opposite way of thinking and it would be silly. But ASR started having feelings for Khushi despite of himself. For the first time, his hatred was harming an innocent soul (La has never been innocent. She took on Khushi as her Assistant so that she would put forth no competion to her, she insulted her, got her in to trouble in the office).

Yes, she accepted him as he was but that does not mean she is not entitled to have feelings of her own.  Khushi made her want more than she thought she did and got her back into ASR's life when she decided to leave. At this juncture if ASR announces that he is marrying her, would it not tantamount to building her hopes?  Is that justified when we know he is not going to fulfil that dream? Yes, she was critical of Khushi at the beginning but I dont think she was mean to her. That was Sim and Pam.  Calling the police for verification was not right but she came around.  Despite Mami's constant poisoning, she has always defended Khushi and been cordial with her.

The reason ASR was more vicious than he is normally is because he got drawn to Khushi. She makes him feel weak and vulnerable while Laa makes him feel like he's in control. He cannot lose control and we will do whatever it takes to keep away from her. Lavanya has chosen to be a victim, she can opt to leave...

I can understand why he was more vicious on Khushi but that doesn't justify his actions either.  I wouldn't agree that La had chosen to be a victim. Yes, she stayed on knowing that Arnav had not agreed to marry her but yesterday he was the one who announced he will marry her.  It is not right to give some one hopes which in all probability is not going to materialise.   

Just my POV, what do you think?

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah u saying right. I too feel bad 4 lavanya.
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah u saying right. I too feel bad 4 lavanya. Both v ignored lavanya 4 their matter.
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Opti thumbnail
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

i don't feel sorry for LA...its her mistake that she can't see the reality...if her boyfriend is not into her, always keeps shouting at her...doesn't attend festivities when she request him to, but do attend when some other girl asks him to...she should have realized and stepped aside...

she has her blinders on, just like anjali ...

though ASR and Khushi maybe wrong in what they are feeling (but u cant decide that, can you ? you can never decide who u fall in love with !) but its as much LA's fault, as them...

What was La fault in Arnav announcing that he will marry her?  Yes, she came to live with a man knowing he may never marry her.  But yesterday he was the one who held her hand publicly and announced that he is marrying her.  How is this justified?  Are her hopes and dreams not being built up unnecessarily?  Yes, they cant help what they are feeling but they should also spare a thought for this girl too.  Arnav should make a clean break with her. Instead he is cementing his relationship with her to escape from love.  Khushi may have feelings for Arnav but by seeking him out to get a confirmation from him, she had ignored La.  Was Khushi not the one to plant the seeds of marriage in her mind?  So now she acts as though La is never in the picture?
bikerider thumbnail

agree with you on the point that why kushi asked the questions,  she is in her character  she likes to confront right.  may be she also wanted to know that even he has feeling for her. may be thats why she felt sad and that tears. lets see how it goes . so its engagement on both the sides.
hmm CVs for sure will drag this for nov month

i also agree with you that Arnav agreed to publicly marry blah.  he does not know what holds in future right. so he things he will marry blah and he will get back his emotional control πŸ˜•
it will be indeed very interesting to watch what will he do now, in his room , he will miss kushi
he may have doubt on his decision but he will stand by and let it pass 😭😭
same goes for kushi .

thats why i say its going to be interesting to see how CVs take it.😍

Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvez

@OPti...Excellent!!πŸ‘
@bold was a splendid line.Very well said.Agree with you, I don't want both of them in their struggle of love, hurt a girl who is genuinely trying so hard to be a part of the family & make a place in ASR's heart.I know La is not in love with ASR...she has a feeling of being in love with the Persona of ASR...which started being as an eyecandy...& due to Khushi the perspective has changed...and now she likes to be with the family to be loved with the family and to have a nameplate of MRS. ASR.She doesn't want to any confrontation or change ASR.She is happy to be a sloppy.But I don't want her to get shattered by the two most important peple of her life.
***Sigh***
Th epi was amazing but very painful.

Ash.

Thanks Ash. Yes, I hope this is not stretched for too long.