Fan Fictions

SS - Khushi's wedding kiske saath update part8 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
omg..that was sooo bautiful...but the end...tht indicates did she marry shyam???nooo.aisa kaise ..did arnav came to her..nooo..please addd me too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS - Khushi's wedding kiske saath update part8 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
add me in

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Thanks guys for the response I am getting for the first OS i wrote. It is really encouraging me to write further. The story is just the same but I felt Khushi must be strong after yesterday and like everybody else here i hate Shyam and there will be minimum of him. Here is the next part.
          She had been talking to the stars about what happened today. He was glaring at her as though he had a right on her. Why does he bother her after all this time when she had battled with her emotions and finally was in a position to think of her future with Aditya. He was a married man and she did not want to interrupt the married life of Lavanyaji. She was sitting at the backyard of her house wearing her pink pajamas letting her hair open. She was definitely beautiful. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she did not notice a figure coming through the backyard door.
       "Thinking about Adithya huh" came the sarcastic voice which caused her to jump up from her position. She almost tumbled at the unexpected visit of him and fell right into his arms. She gazed into his brown eyes for what seemed like hours before she realised her position. He was bringing his face closer to her when she moved away.
       She angrily retorted," Are you not ashamed? You are married and you try to do this... do this to me. How could you?"
       " Well you must be the one to be ashamed. Girls like you would do anything for money. First you tried to get me and now it is that ADITHYA. What difference does it make for you." he answered irritatingly.
       " Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada why does it bother you that i am with Adithya. I am no longer your employee and i am under no obligation to you. So it does not make me answerable to you. And likewise even if I was your employee my personal matters are not your bother." she retorted back angrily.
       " How do you do all this and still look so innocent. I am not gonna succumb to your act just like Adithya did" he added.
       " Mr.Raizada Enough. There is a limit to all your accusations. Who are you to question me regarding my character. What right do you have to question my relationship with Adithya. He is a gem of a person. He loves me, respects me and cares for me. He gives importance to people not to money. Well then not all of them will be like you. There are indeed good qualities. They are indeed invisible to you because only if you have some of them you see them in other people. You are a Rakshas a complete one." she replied angrily.
        " Yes i am a rakshas and lookwhat this rakshas can do." he said and strongly held her waists and kissed her rudely on her lips. She was shocked. He bit her lips and before he could do anything further he felt her tears in his hands. He moved away and was quite embarassed with himself for letting his rage take over him once again.
        "Listen i am not married." he said
        Khushi looked up at him in surprise "WHAT"

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieslaila889lovelyreemuLaks05iheartARNAVhumhemeghnakausar1219twinkle662marishka.khansree12vanshika456mistletoe22niya_sKHUSHIASRcoolgirl7lankanssr565shalinikanaguayesha786xxxn091505manjusha_92anusha.nushWorkerBArchu61Dew_dropsaadyakaliGlimmeripkkndankarhi-fansun2011Chinu5rashgirl000Nirjhor105cpervaizYazzy91hemvbjacobharry10011monkeydog18FebruaryFlowerMarcidevishreelove_kuki_mahi_reyaa.littlemoisharneil92PhoenixRadarGodsEyeMsCeylon..Neha..-BaRul-ParAz-shena07JennyAvniSanzBarbie--Siva--lara3110-Zara-nyxxroops82rupzloveu-Antu-_-Aslan-moon_mine..Anita...Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-HansaN...Natasha...--Nargis---JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29dumas

reyaa.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

srahs

IF-Rockerz

srahs

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
WOW LOVED IT YAAR 
THANKS FOR PM UPDATE NEXT PART SOON PLZ

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
wow/ nice os. pm me plz

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hey dear!!
Just caught up with the three chapters.
They're absolutely fantastic!!
Please PM me when you update.
I look forward to reading this!!!
Smile

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
hey nice update!!!!
bt pls cn u send me a pm next time...otherwise it bcoms difficult to keep a track!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top