Fan Fictions

SS - Khushi's wedding kiske saath update part8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys. I am glad you all liked it. It is mainly from the point of Khushi as i was really sad seeing yesterday's episode. Here is the update. Hope you like it.

She stood transfixed at the door. The one face she could never forget. The one face she would have loved to see every morning but the one which gave her immense pain. She thought she was hallucinating and scratched her eyes to see whether it was for real that he was standing there inside her home. It took her less than a minute to understand that he was really there and it was not her imagination. Even today she did not  fail to register his handsome features. The three piece suit that he was wearing, his face the usual cold expression and his brown eyes which she saved the last to see. How much she had deprived herself these six months without seeing him. Suddenly she realised that he can never be hers that he was probably somebody else now. Shaking her head to come out of the reverie she walked forward to find that he was not alone. Akash has also come with him. She maintained her expression less face which in the past six months she had perfected. She welcomed them both looking at Akash and asked him
             " How are you Akashji. How is everybody else Anjaliji, nani and mami. Lavanyaji is good huh. Everything is fine no. Please sit down. I will get tea for you."
              When she turned to go Akash told her "Do not strain yourself Khushiji. You have just come back from work. Well everyone is fine at home. Anjali di misses you so much and nani sends her wishes."
               She replied "It is not at all a strain for me. It is indeed a pleasure that you have come to meet us after a long time. "
                Saying so she went inside aware of a pair of eyes that bore into her skin. Inspite of not looking at him she knew it was his and she felt so conscious to his stares. She saw her amma and jiji already getting everything ready and decided to take a look at her babuji since it is the first thing she does coming home. Her babuji had not improved but she had not lost hope. Whenever she comes back from outside she had a habit of looking at her babuji afraid that he may have left her at the time she was outside. Though he was unable to do anything he was a moral support to her. She dreamt that one day everything will be fine. She could get back her Babuji, get her jiji married to someone who could give her all the love and possibly get back the shop so their family is together happily. She had made the family's happiness her dream instead of dreaming for her prince which she knew will never be fulfilled. Seeing her her babuji smiled. She sat down beside taking his hands in hers and saying him all the things that happened today. She then placed him in a wheelchair and took him to the hall where Akashji and he were sitting having tea and Akashji was talking about the weather to her amma and jiji, while he just kept glaring throughout the house. Cannot talk politely even to her amma and jiji, well we are after all not of his status, she thought bitterly. She sat beside her babuji holding his hand when Akashji bent down to get his blessings from Babuji. I had to thank god that buaji was not here otherwise it might have become a battlefield, she thought. Akashji then told everyone, "Khushiji i do not want to beat around the bush. We were searching you for the last six months and came to know you were here only last week. I would like to marry Payalji. I can never think of anyone else as my wife. That is why we are here. If you are ready to accept this proposal then I will ask nani and di to come here to formally speak all the details."
                 She was stunned beyond words. She finally told him "Akashji you are a nice person but considering your status and ours I think it is something that can never happen and as for as i know, Mamiji will never accept to this. We are in no position to face humiliation at your family's hands. Please do forgive us." At the mention of status she saw his face becoming red. She suddenly felt satisfied.
                Akash replied," Khushiji, my mother has accepted to this after seeing my resolve. She is okay with it. You know about nani and di. They are happy and want only my happiness. Please reconsider this and discuss amongst your family and say it tomorrow. Please for my sake do not give us a hasty decision."
                Khushi thought for a while and Amma hastily told him that they will discuss and reply him tomorrow.
                While they were about to go, a car came to a stop at Khushi's house and a handsome man got down. Khushi suddenly was uncomfortable and introduced him to be Adithya Talwar, her employer. When she introduced Akash and Arnav he suddenly exclaimed " Laad Governor, is it not Khushi" She bit her lips and remained silent while he glared at the closeness between her and her boss. "Nice meeting you." When asked about why they were there, Khushi explained about their proposal to Payal and suddenly he went on his knees and said," SO now Payal is getting married and everything is normal will you accept my proposal. Will you marry me dear so that i can make sure that your smile remains in your face, so that i can wake up every morning to your face, so that i can have all the khushi in the world," he added. Khushi said, "Adityaji please i have already told you I am not ready for a relationship now."
               Aditya said," It is lkay Khushi i will wait for you like i have waited for you all these four months. I am not a fool to lose somebody as precious as you. I will wait for you wait till you are ready".
               Akash was happy that Khushiji also had someone really good in her life while it took all of Arnav's resolve to not show his anger. He simply glared as he left to find Khushi leaving with her boss to a party.

Hope you all like it. No Arhi moments but promise to have good ones in the next update. Please do comment.

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieslaila889iheartARNAVtwinkle662marishka.khankausar1219kashevmistletoe22sree12ayesha786xxxmanjusha_92shalinikanagulankanSapphireniya_smoonlight99aadyakalisun2011Chinu5rashgirl000tanya_viNirjhor105cpervaizjacobharry10011monkeydog18hemvb_mahi_FebruaryFlowershypersonPhoenixRadarsharneil92devishreeMeetPremeerlittlemoiFAYKHAN29-BaRul-ParAz--Antu-_-Aslan-roops82--Siva--lara3110moon_minerupzloveu..Anita..HansaN.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-tina_1234--Nargis--...Natasha...dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS - Khushi's wedding kiske saath update part8 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Splendid...i love how even after 6 months Khushi has the GUMPTION to look him in the eye and show him that she is not broken.  Awww...so cute of Aakash to not waiver in finding them...so he can claim his love...very sweet.   As for Arnav...I am sure he dying well deserved  thousand deaths right now...especially after meeting and seeing the banter between Khushi and her employer!!!  I am really looking forward to the next part...plz do PM me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khan

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
really nyc part...loved it...i would luv to knw arnav's thought also..plz updt ur title aftr u updt...it will b helpful :)

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thank you i will update the the title from next time onwards. Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tina_1234

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hey dear... loved your OS.. congrats on it.. n please update soon n add me to your pm list please Big smile

sparkle2985

IF-Rockerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
niceone add me to ur pm list

Chinu5

Goldie

Chinu5

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
very nice OS ..please pm me if you update ...

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
nice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top