Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
It has been six months from the Diwali night when her whole life's path changed. The day she realised her first love and the day she realised that the bud that was her love can never bloom. The night that gave her pain and pain that she could not digest till date even after six months.
                                                    FLASHBACK
It was Diwali and she had done Laxmi puja at her house and left for the Raizada's mansion as Anjaliji has invited her and it all seems a dream today.The way he helped her to come out of the diyas and the way he relieved her pain in the ankle to give a bigger pain in her heart. The way he had tried to kiss her, the way he ignored her after that feeling embarassed. The way he announced his marriage with Lavanyaji. That moment had inflicted such a pain that even now she felt tears forming in her eyes. No. She thought further down the memory lane. How Lavanyaji has come to her at the poolside.
                        She had hugged her tightly thanking her saying Chamkili ASR finally agreed to marry me. It is all because of you. I owe you so much.
                         She had thought bitterly at that time Yes. It is because of me that he agreed but for all the wrong reasons.
                         She had taken the decision at that time. For her first love and also for Lavanyaji's happiness.
                         She pretended to be happy feeding everyone sweets. She even faced him bravely. It was done and when it was time to go home for her that she told everyone.
                       "Anjaliji the reason you got me to work for you is fulfilled and i guess my work in your house is over. Thank you Anjaliji for all the help you have done. I am happy for Lavanyaji. I think there is no further need. So good bye Anjaliji."
                       She hugged Anjaliji who gave her her salary and said "Thank you Khushiji. It is because of you that we are experiencing such happiness today".
Nani had blessed her and told her "Khushi betiya you be happy always". She then hugged Lavanya who told her how she will miss her. Then finally when she was about to leave the house he has offered to drop her home.
                     They had driven in silence for some time. She not comfortable with the silence had congratulated him on his engagement with Lavanya and expressed her happiness. It would have been better had it not been for his sarcastic Question. "tum khush ho"
 How easy it had been for him to question her when all the while she just wanted it to be bad dream.
She gathered all her inner strength to reply him.
                    "I am really happy for Lavanyaji, and Anjaliji and nani are also happy. you should also be happy since you need not see my face starting from tomorrow and me yours. I guess we have come to the end of the road. My role in your life is over. All the best for your married life"
                   She had climbed down from his car saying so and with a last look at him had said "Goodbye Arnavji"
                  After that everything was a blur to her. Her Buaji has compelled her to get engaged to Shyamji. She had been adamant about not getting married as the scar was deep and she needed time to tend it. She had convinced them he getting married now was abad idea as she was the sole bread winner and Payal jiji was also there. Then she had planned for them to get back to lucknow the next morning so she need not want to give the slight chance to destiny to make them come across each other even accidentally. How funny life is. Her first meeting with him \was indeed an accident.
                                            ---------------------
          She got to her house and it was unusually quiet and when she entered her house she came to face to face with the one person whose thoughts still haunted her.

PART 2 Page 4
PART 3 Page 6
PART 4 Page 9
PART 5 Page 10
PART 6 Page 12
PART 7 Page 13
PART 8 page 16

Edited by Bhavapriya - 06 November 2011 at 10:55am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushipinklillieskscjklaila889lovelyreemufarha451288Maneetaddictsree12dq123nottieangelvanimistletoe22farhacassimkashevtajwar zaLEYLA2005cutepearllankanSapphiressr565niya_sannie03shalinikanaguspongebobchickWorkerBLoveArnavKhushimaloseAromaHussainshaheerdiwaniayesha786xxxs0n00smi..Winter_Soul..ipkkndankHonkytonkshaam91Chinu5FaayeyaadyakalimeghnasNirjhor105hemvbYazzy91JasleenDew_dropslittlemoi_mahi_MarciIshrafan11FebruaryFlowerMeetPremeerreyaa.MsCeylonPhoenixRadardevishreeroops82--Siva--lara3110FAYKHAN29asha...meenalumasrahsDoodlemoon_minerosette80nyxx.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.---Nargis--...Natasha...laddoo598..Anita..sparkle2985dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS - Khushi's wedding kiske saath update part8" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Siva--

IF-Rockerz

--Siva--

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hi Bhavapriya.. The OS is so emotinal. Please update soon. And also add me to your PM list!Smile

pinguunique

IF-Rockerz

pinguunique

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Omg !!!! that was sooo good! plz update soon!!

reyaa.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thank you. I am very much new here to the forum and i really appreciate your comments. Will update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Siva--

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
pls update soon !!!!!!
n add me to ur pm list!!!!

shaam91

Goldie

shaam91

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
nice!:)...pm me 2

bigj66

bigj66

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

update soon :) and plz add me to your pm list :P

btw the story is so good. its very gripping (get the reader involved into the story )

Zainab

Post Reply New Post

Go to top