intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
the courtroom drama was fantastic
the day the show started i was waiting for courtroom drama  and boy was it good
u bet it was
kunal chopra rocks
siddhi needs to take law tips from kunal while kunal needs to take tips from siddhi how to behave nicely😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kunal is a fast learner ..kam lesson mein hi dekho kitne acche he was talking to her 😆..and SINal have the most imp thing that a relationship needs ..ie care ...they both care for each other which is awww...And Kunal is really a nice guy deep down inside ..and with Siddhi that goodness cums out
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aaj kya hua? Can you give a short update plz? Cant watch till much later 😭
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kunal rocks as lawyer how confident he is? n today he proved he has a gr8 personality👏👏 by supporting siddhi outside the court.both helping each other n making sure that the other doesn't loose their courage n confidence.👏👏sinal rocks👍🏼
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jheel1

Aaj kya hua? Can you give a short update plz? Cant watch till much later 😭

jheel see epi discussion thread,i gave short update there
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

Kunal is a fast learner ..kam lesson mein hi dekho kitne acche he was talking to her 😆

what all he said to siddhi today is his good nature(which anand always used to say) buried deep down n masked by his attitude.with siddhi in his life the mask is gradually lifting😊
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

what all he said to siddhi today is his good nature(which anand always used to say) buried deep down n masked by his attitude.with siddhi in his life the mask is gradually lifting😊

I know was just kidding he is iving up to his words ...and ya she is now a part of that circle for whom he cares ...he doesnt want to show it but he does clarify it with Siddhi cause he probly thinks its imp that she gets what he means and what he is actually like ...and remember  that karva chauth epi she said to him u dont  do anything  wrong ..but u sumtimes tend to look at things in a wrong way so maybe when it cums to her he looks at everything without a bias ...but he is a nice fair sorted kinda guy ...who just doesnt want to show it
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Well said sahasra, that is the reason that Kunal is such a likable character. I mean he is arrogant, Akdu, and with full of attitude, but very caring and understanding person at the same time. He doesn't verbally show his affection, but is very affectionate man. With Siddhi on his side, he will be one heck of a lawyer to reckon with. 

Today's episode proved that why Thakaral😡 is always threatened by Kunal because he knows that Kunal can beat him in the court on any given day. Great going Kunal👏
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya court scene was nice but i think it was like talking to each other kunal n sidhi casually than arguing as lawyers abt the case may be sidhi is afraid of kunal it seems 😆 how will he react n take it by knowing that she is fighting for his rival takral's son's case 😒
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

I know was just kiddingarey pooja mujhe 😳 math karo.i know u were kidding.😆 he is iving up to his words ...and ya she is now a part of that circle for whom he cares ...he doesnt want to show it but he does clarify it with Siddhi cause he probly thinks its imp that she gets what he means and what he is actually like ...and remember  that karva chauth epi she said to him u dont know do anything  wrong ..but u somtimes tend to look at things in a wrong way so maybe when it cums to her he looks at everything without a bias ...but he is a nice fair sorted kinda guy ...who just doesnt want to show it well said,he belongs to this category.both are getting to know each other slowly n clearing the wrong impressions they had on each other before marriage😊

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago