Diya Aur Baati Hum

Relieved!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Thank CVs that Sandhya snatched her certificates and did not let anyone know.  We know for sure that it is too early to reveal her education but somehow Sandhya retained her certificates and nothing nonsense happened like returning it to police or anything like that LOL  BUT bhabho Angry- does she know anything else other than packing jalebis in papers? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Day_DreamsMizhisadanajayaAmor.monika_2691PrabhkalluHi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Relieved!!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sadanajaya

sadanajaya

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yeah..I felt happy..sandhya got her certificates back without pain..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

Prabhkallu

Goldie

Prabhkallu

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
You're so very rite. Thank heaven! 

b2011Hi_Friends

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Thank CVs that Sandhya snatched her certificates and did not let anyone know.  We know for sure that it is too early to reveal her education but somehow Sandhya retained her certificates and nothing nonsense happened like returning it to police or anything like that LOL  BUT bhabho Angry- does she know anything else other than packing jalebis in papers? 

bhabho ki jai ho 
vo marksheets me bhi jalebi pack karwayiengi i hv never eaten jalebies packed in certificates 
but than k god the cert. are bck to sandyEmbarrassed

b2011Hi_Friends

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
yeah...i was pissed off when she told that they can be used for serving jalebis... Angry

b2011Hi_Friends

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.