How many of you sympathise with Arnav - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
i do!
no matter what.. he's gone thru a lot since his childhood and by going thru this, is a big thing. he lost his parents at a tender age when he was a teen - and after that, he was the only support. it's hard for him to do all this.
no one is there to help him - he's lonely. even though his sister is near him, she's married and she has other obligations too and also, even if she's there, she can't see what he's going through. who's there for him? he and himself only.
Edited by prinky02 - 12 years ago
nope, Don't sympathise with him.

He's the only man i know who's not scared of anyone on this planet bar himself. The decision making about his own self anh khushi to get together should've been straight forward, damn it.
i kinda feel bad for arnav bcz he aint strong as asr...but as a lady i don't sympathize for him...if i was khushi i wud walk away from him n move on...
i agree to ur point!!!!!
we need to gv him some time...n he will slowly come out of the shell!!!!
Originally posted by sayvr

No woman who has atleast an ounce of self-respect will sympathize with Arnav. He is spoilt, emotionally incapable and ruthless.. He deserves nothing and Khushi should never have met him.

Another part of me wants Khushi to give "eeth ka jawab patthar se". Just do it Khushi and lets see how ASR struggles with his emotions then 😡

Phew, luckily I am a woman with only half an ounce of respect, which explains why I sympathize with Arnav. 
Originally posted by momma1128

Phew, luckily I am a woman with only half an ounce of respect, which explains why I sympathize with Arnav. 

And  I have quarter of ounce only 😆
i dont think he's completely wrong :/ its just his character and he looks confused !
Originally posted by Kamalika..

no no no, i m not sympathise with arnav. i hate him. ek ghamandi buisnessman. use khushi ka har ek aasoon ki kimat chukani paregi

chill it's just a show.😊
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

Agree 👏 I do sympathesize him coz he is battleling with his own emotions and the Title Track is for this what is happening right  now ⭐️
Totally agree.. actually, I like the fact that the kiss never happened today.. because in that case he might have ignored it easily and thought as an act of mere physical attraction.. so, guys, please give him some time to battle within himself and I'm sure then he'll sort out the things by himself (hopefully soon).. but I think it would have been far better if CVs thought of someone else (not Shyam) opposite to Khushi for now, who can give a tough competition to Arnav.. 
Well i do feel bad for him. He is destroying his own life, its like he is forcing himself to feel the pain. why Arnav whyyy??? But my heart goes out to khushi man. I felt someone stab me when he said, i dont even want to see your face