Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Today's episode was finally a treat for all of the JeeVi fans! Big smile
Their misunderstanding has finally been cleared up. Nd the best part .. after hearing Jeevika's confession, Viren bends down on his knees nd proposes Jeevika as to will she marry him? Day Dreaming

Aah, Viren was super adorable today! <333
Loveeed the bit where Badi maa calls him downstairs, but he holds Jeevika's hand while she was about to leave, nd says ke jaane ka mann nahin kar raha BlushingEmbarrassed

Haayyeee Heart
Nd then the last coffee scene! :D Viren says he doesnt need the coffee, but Jeevika still keeps it on his table, nd then we get those immensely adorable eye exchanges Day DreamingDay Dreaming

P.S: The song, tu hi tu hai, was played too, nd that too its full version, which made JeeVi scenes much more perfect Day DreamingHeart

Edited by -Hoor- - 02 November 2011 at 9:37am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786VirManiackhangirl_16Fivestar1Kgirl321asph2cute4u_22blueberries.roseliPallavi_rox--Princess--lov_in_d_airBhavyaRedyVirika-KryRansruthi_m-Deepali-Torajenna_pchristiandior.tara_211avni_19ClaraOswald.-Farrah--BreezyGirl-Millerrr88desigirl_18anjubala-Kruti.S--Aaliya.KryAn-patakhaguddiRavishingSaRunsirjeea2zahidMariQuestFilmsBazingaa---Priya---..Amira..J.LO..tanya..-MamuKiBhanji-SanzPaRudholicrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren proposes Jeevika! OMG :D <3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
YESSS...OMG OMG!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Blushing  Party Dancing

Ok, I can't describe how happy I am...I HAVE to watch the episode now...JeeVi are just sooo adorable...I am sooo happy! <333 This was such a beautiful scene...even though I haven't watched the epi yet...I can already imagine it...OMG...I'm hyperventilating...can't wait to watch more JeeViii!!! <33333333

Omg, the coffee scene and the bit where Viren says jaane ke man nahi kar raha...I wanna watch it BADLY now...LOL AWWW <3333   The full JeeVi song Shocked WOW! <3

JeeVi are sooo cute <3333333 they're A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E <3 Heart Ahhh- that's all I can say now!

I can't write anymore, I'm just so excited- I'm literally jumping with excitement LOL 

So yeah, Blushing *Not in the state to comment* Blushing

Edited by kasharti1 - 02 November 2011 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-relentless.

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

YESSS...OMG OMG!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Blushing  Party Dancing

Ok, I can't describe how happy I am...I HAVE to watch the episode now...JeeVi are just sooo adorable...I am sooo happy! <333 This was such a beautiful scene...even though I haven't watched the epi yet...I can already imagine it...OMG...I'm hyperventilating...can't wait to watch more JeeViii!!! <33333333

Omg, the coffee scene and the bit where Viren says jaane ke man nahi kar raha...I wanna watch it BADLY now...LOL AWWW <3333  

JeeVi are sooo cute <3333333 they're A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E <3 Heart Ahhh- that's all I can say now!

I can't write anymore, I'm just so excited- I'm literally jumping with excitement LOL 

So yeah, Blushing *Not in the state to comment* Blushing

Yashikaaa, im with you in this jaani LOLBlushing

You havent seen the epi yet!? Shocked GOOO nd abhiii dekhooo! You will literally go nuts yeh dekh kar :P Plus the naughty + cute expressions on Viren's face were to DIE FOR BlushingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roseli-Deepali-avni_19Bazingaa

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
it was so cutttee!
finally we got to see viren smiling again
such a goo episode! i hope it continues! =)

-Hoor-Bazingaa

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

Yashikaaa, im with you in this jaani LOLBlushing

You havent seen the epi yet!? Shocked GOOO nd abhiii dekhooo! You will literally go nuts yeh dekh kar :P Plus the naughty + cute expressions on Viren's face were to DIE FOR Day Dreaming

Nooo. :( It's only 4 pm here at the mo. Cry
I'm watching it on YT now! LOL

Omg, VirMan are cute too <333

I'm going to watch the epi now...you're making me more crazy LOL

-Deepali--Hoor-

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Aawww!! <33 Thaank Yoou Very Muuch for this beautifull thread <33

-Hoor-Bazingaa

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Nooo. :( It's only 4 pm here at the mo. Cry
I'm watching it on YT now! LOL

Omg, VirMan are cute too <333

I'm going to watch the epi now...you're making me more crazy LOL

Awww, haan tou YT zindabad naa CoolROFL
Haan haan dekho, nd have fun ;) Finally we got a JeeVilicious episode :D <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
OMG.

Hoor you're the first person to give my this news.

I totally love you for this.

I am so happy.

I was so unhappy about their misunderstanding, and now along with it being cleared, he PROPOSED! Party

Damn, it's too much to endure.

I'm-in-l0ve!

roseli-Hoor-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.