The True ASR - standing tall in ruins - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
true..the man with his ASR mask..but she has seen the real person behind the mask..not this time..
if he has hurt anyone today, its himself..
Originally posted by Shahu

I love you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyone who understands my poor darling Arnav and defends him, needs to be sent flowers!

Thank you for making me so darn happy. ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL...love u too..as u too r a ASR defender..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey he is my darling too๐Ÿ˜† seriously!y don't ppl get him...๐Ÿ˜•
u r welcome...n thnx to u too...i have seen ur other posts and u made me happy by supporting ASR in all of them๐Ÿ˜‰

I love you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyone who understands my poor darling Arnav and defends him, needs to be sent flowers!

Thank you for making me so darn happy. ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†..err dont forget the chocolates too...i will pm you my address๐Ÿ˜‰...and on a serious note...i usually dont take sides...coz each character has a temperament and does what he/she thinks and feels is right...its a human drama so we have to make allowances for human failings too...right??

*drum roll*

The man we all fell in love with from the moment we laid eyes on him. IS BACK!!!!!
yup...he is back..but this time...he is different...he is a bit wounded...a bit hurt...a little bit vulnerable...oh is a past master at hiding and ignoring pain...but this time..he wont heal that fast...
*sigh* as much as i was hurt with his actions today (of course like khushi) but im just loving the way the story is progressing ,im so so happy the CV's haven't forgotten ASR's characteristic trait in the process of showing so much closeness between ArHi..just when you're all goody goody with the cochi-co scenes between them...BOOM there u go!!reality check ...ASR is back and so will be khushi in the coming days..
Originally posted by eveline

yup...he is back..but this time...he is different...he is a bit wounded...a bit hurt...a little bit vulnerable...oh is a past master at hiding and ignoring pain...but this time..he wont heal that fast...

well said ,this time he's already had few bricks from his facade damaged and that too because of some girl who just makes him feel something  for her within him..

Originally posted by mazkachazka

*sigh* as much as i was hurt with his actions today (of course like khushi) but im just loving the way the story is progressing ,im so so happy the CV's haven't forgotten ASR's characteristic trait in the process of showing so much closeness between ArHi..just when you're all goody goody with the cochi-co scenes between them...BOOM there u go!!reality check ...ASR is back and so will be khushi in the coming days..
yup...as much as i am hurting today...hating asr...understanding him...sympathising with him...or...crying with khushi ...wanting to put my arms around her...although it seems that the dream world has crashed...i am glad that we are moving on...we needed to...this was so overdue...looking forward to a spectrum of emotions from ARHI now... Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
well if we reacasll the dhaba scene, @ one moment he warned Khushi n asked her to leave b4 he wakes up, and early next morning he woke up calling her name and concerne dabout her! he is like that love his charecter, But today what he did to khushi, was so painful1I almost cried! i know its fiction!

YES ASR IS BACK!!!!THE ASR THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH IS BACK... THE ONE WHO CAME IN THE 4TH PROMO...STANDING IN RAIN๐Ÿ˜...HEY GIRLS I AM ALSO THERE AMONG THOSE WHO SUPPORT OUR ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ