Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK celebrates his bday with fans and media (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK celebrates his bday with fans and media (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nkapoor2

Goldie

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor2

Originally posted by -Maddy-

how do u know he called the media? and almost every actor does do a press conference for their birthday..anyway I am done with this

Those huge camera's facing him on Pg 1 on his terrace... Thats the media... How would they even land up there if he did not give permission...

ok yeh though celebrities do call media on their birthday for a press conference...and he is Srk it is not like he needs to ring the media to come! the media rings him[/QUOTE]

Yeah... The media rings him... But he can draw a line if he want to...But he does not want that... He wants to be photographed that way... His choice... Like i said before all signs of narcissism.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YadaayadaabamboocopterPiyatrix

Nkapoor2

Goldie

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Maddy who are you going back and forth with? LOL

Edited by Sana.B - 02 November 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-bamboocopterdesigal90

Nkapoor2

Goldie

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
^^ and why not, more publicity for his doobti naiyya LOL he was probably thinking wish this crowd had lined up outside one of the theaters rather then here ... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-bamboocopter

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

how do u know he called the media? and almost every actor does do a press conference for their birthday..anyway I am done with this

Those huge camera's facing him on Pg 1 on his terrace... Thats the media... How would they even land up there if he did not give permission...

ok yeh though celebrities do call media on their birthday for a press conference...and he is Srk it is not like he needs to ring the media to come! the media rings him

Yeah... The media rings him... But he can draw a line if he want to...But he does not want that... He wants to be photographed that way... His choice... Like i said before all signs of narcissism.. LOL
all signs of narcissicism??? howw?? as I said, I study psychology, u guys r being too liberal with this condition[/QUOTE]

Ok... nkapoor... Once and for all let me explain and finish with it... You listed 101 qualities abt Kareena that equates to N... Did i dissect that opinion of yours... If i want to there are 101 things there that i can dissect... But i dont want to... Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it... I am repeating what i said... I have no problem with it or your opinons on her...
So please let me have my own opinions... I have already answered why i felt that abt him... For the last time i am answering that... Those pics of SRK on page 1 matched exactly with these definitions i got abt N...  Thats why i do think he is a narcissist ( N)... I am done going on and on abt it...  You can carry on if you want... No more answers from me...

1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. 
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, 
3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, 
4. The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.

Edited by -Maddy- - 02 November 2011 at 11:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YadaayadaaLakhnawi_Begum.Mandy.bamboocopterdesigal90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top