SRK celebrates his bday with fans and media - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sana.B

Psychology student and yet SRK is not narcissist? ðŸ¤£ Well, you must be dozing off in class then. I'm a fan and yet i believe SRK is the MOST narcissist celeb in Bollywood. 
ok there is no need to get personal...I do not want to argue further..I have watched many interviews of Srk..know a lot about him...and the image that the media projects of him s very different to who he truly is...Srk in no way has a low self-esteem...he is very confident...he as a child has always been praised for his abilities..and has had a normal upbringing...he is ambitious..but not a narcissist!
Most bolly actors / stars are narcissist , SRK aint alone 😛 there's nothing to take offense ...
Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

no I know narcissism very well!
Originally posted by Nkapoor2

ok there is no need to get personal...I do not want to argue further..I have watched many interviews of Srk..know a lot about him...and the image that the media projects of him s very different to who he truly is...Srk in no way has a low self-esteem...he is very confident...he as a child has always been praised for his abilities..and has had a normal upbringing...he is ambitious..but not a narcissist!

Umm, doesn't all of that qualify him to be narcissist? He can't stop praising himself. He invites the media to his house all the time to capture footage of himself. 
Originally posted by Sana.B

Umm, doesn't all of that qualify him to be narcissist? He can't stop praising himself. He invites the media to his house all the time to capture footage of himself. 
ambitious..and enjoying success is not Narcissicism, I give up

fine...there was no need to give these definitions though..because according to me none of these qualities are of Srk's! and as a person studying Psychology I know what is a Narcissist!

Then you shld have been clear while quoting me... All you did was put a question mark... And i answered according to the question mark... I am not a Psychology student like u... So i wouldnt know just by looking at a question mark what u are referring to...

I need more details when someone quotes me...Otherwise i tend to make my own assumptions.. 😆

Regarding SRK like i said before thats my opinion... I have no problem with you thinking that Kareena is a N,  So please let me have my own opinions. Just like u formed your opinion that Kareena is a N depending on your assumptions and perceptions I too can think that SRK is a N depending on my assumptions and perceptions... 😊

* N = Narcissist
Originally posted by piya_10

Most bolly actors / stars are narcissist , SRK aint alone 😛 there's nothing to take offense ...

Exactly Piya... Only difference is some of them are more subtle and in some of them like SRK its more visible...
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Then you shld have been clear while quoting me... All you did was put a question mark... And i answered according to the question mark... I am not a Psychology student like u... So i wouldnt know just by looking at a question mark what u are referring to...

I need more details when someone quotes me...Otherwise i tend to make my own assumptions.. 😆

Regarding SRK like i said before thats my opinion... I have no problem with you thinking that Kareena is a N,  So please let me have my own opinions. Just like u formed your opinion that Kareena is a N depending on your assumptions and perceptions I too can think that SRK is a N depending on my assumptions and perceptions... 😊

* N = Narcissist
ok, peace😊

as for Kareena..I think she is defo a narcissist because she has always praised herself for no reason...is always very competitive...and also seems to have a low self-esteem...she raves about herself 24/7, she praised herself when she was giving flops, she praised herself when she was giving hits, and she always seems to think that she is the best
Edited by Nkapoor2 - 12 years ago

ok, peace😊

as for Kareena..I think she is defo a narcissist because she has always praised herself for no reason...is always very competitive...and also seems to have a low self-esteem...she raves about herself 24/7, she praised herself when she was giving flops, she praised herself when she was giving hits, and she always seems to think that she is the best

And how is that different from SRK's near constant "I am the king" jaap? Don't really care for any so called B-Town star but am tired of these my star is better than that star debates.

ok, peace😊

as for Kareena..I think she is defo a narcissist because she has always praised herself for no reason...and is always very competitive...and also seems to have a low self-esteem...she raves about herself 24/7, she praised herself when she was giving flops, she praised herself when she was giving hits, and she always seems to think that she is the best

Thats your perception and i have no problem with it... I have my perceptions abt SRK... Calling the media and cameras over to his place... getting photograpraphed with the huge number of people in the background... are all signs of narcissism...
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago