Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashu ne kiye PANCH CHAMATKAR!! - Page 2

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rabzonedge

i feel..ashu has already started feeling dat...he was so carefree...in a jovial mood..njoing d sip of  chai with nidhi..until mallika came..😑

U know, sometimes I wonder, howcome he can be so blind? πŸ˜² Cant her clearly see both the women are craving for his attention?πŸ˜† I mean, when Mallika asked Nidhi to leave, who is she to do that? Its his house! He should have said something. πŸ˜› He cant be so oblivious of things happening around him!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: roopalgupta

really it was super duper cutie chamatkars
loved them
and jadoo word  sunkar aur aapki avi dekhkar situation par ek gana yaad aaya

Jadoo hai nasha hai
madhoshiyaan
tujho bhula ke ab jaun kahan
dekhti hain jis tarah se teri nazrein mujhay
mein khud ko chipaun kahan

what a song...☺️😍❀️πŸ€ͺcombining this song with Ashni...dont kill me...☺️
yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreya-

U know, sometimes I wonder, howcome he can be so blind? πŸ˜² Cant her clearly see both the women are craving for his attention?πŸ˜† I mean, when Mallika asked Nidhi to leave, who is she to do that? Its his house! He should have said something. πŸ˜› He cant be so oblivious of things happening around him!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bec. he's just so depressed in his personal life...he doesn't look at things d way we do...plus i dont think Dr A has ever been in love before..he doesn't know whats going thru Mallu & Nidhi's mind...te way they think & feel...

i agree ...when Mallika asked NIdhi what r u doing here...I was like 😑😑😑...plzzz woman...dont act like this is YOUR house...it will be NIDHI's house very soon...she's alrdy running its kitchen...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
@shreya.. agree with u... i guess she will play a catalyst in them .. ACKNOWLEDGING their feelings.. openly by pushing them up the wall...!! 

Rukhsar was fab.. she emoted .. ANGER Jealousy.. concern n desperation all in one!! 

Btw. .did u all notice.. how Ashu went about his blabber self about how easy its to make tea... πŸ˜‰ ..wifey ke after effects... 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu and Yanks, yea he was so happy that he made chai with her!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And telling it to Mallu.. I was like watch out, she may bite you! πŸ˜†

Tanu, Ruksar is awesome.😊 Her screen presence kinda makes the peeka scene powerful. Like her scene with bhabhi? How she reacted was totally practical. Whats with bhabhi's mayka being questioned regarding her unmarried status? πŸ˜³ Ek toh, that bhai-bhabi came asmaan se tapkey into her home and making her life miserable due to pressure. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Btw. .did u all notice.. how Ashu went about his blabber self about how easy its to make tea... πŸ˜‰ ..wifey ke after effects... 

He was SOOO adorable...I was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...VERY cute!!! He was like omg Mallu it's so easy u just mix x with y and tada!!!1111 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

He was SOOO adorable...I was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...VERY cute!!! He was like omg Mallu it's so easy u just mix x with y and tada!!!1111 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

n then completed the sentence with...  'Doc. Nidhi bhi yahi kehti hai' πŸ˜‰
shamil thumbnail
u forgot the biggest chamatkar! the guy who couldn't get up to get a glass of water or light a candle was on his two feet chattering happily in the kitchen!🀣
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true Patient Ashu tho bistar say phorun got up and walked chatta aur sathva chamatkaar!!!

And rose ka asar tho hoga πŸ˜‰
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

So true Patient Ashu tho bistar say phorun got up and walked sathva chamatkaar!!!

And rose ka asar tho hoga πŸ˜‰

he accepting a the rose was like a jhatka for me
I was almost sure it was a dream sequence! I mean he hated the sight of flowers. The only consolation is that he looked level headed and not pyar mein 'gire hue' insaanπŸ˜†. I think he accepted it coz he was genuinely feeling happy talking to her  and not coz of any lovey dovey pheelinggss