Sasural Simar Ka

Simar the worst lead in soap shows (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

SOHA15

SOHA15

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Roli is no better than Simar hanging out in the house just for the heck of it. why would u be at ur sister's sasural's house and then roli's not all innocent.  nobody forced her to marry Prem.  she should've gotten up and said she wasn't Simar!  Roli's dumb, and 13 years old while we're on the topic...by no means should she get with sidd...she should be with her neighbor boy with glasses...somebody her own age...and lose the braid...that hairstyle is so 90s!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.agossipgurls

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simar the worst lead in soap shows (Page 4)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
100% agreed dear brilliant postClap  when i saw the promo of the show I really thought tht this show will b like romantic comedy drama, with funloving characters, they also got SRK superstar  which grab more audiences but  gooshhh really then suddenly dont know Y and wht happen to this show cv,s lack of creativity can b reveal; with these show unsucesss. cant call these show  a saas  bahu neither love story dont know they has mess up completely and the lead role is the worst role in telivision industry.
  Now the only thing the cv,s can do is to shut this show or either channel should change the time slot it dosent deserve to b in this important time slot its not the TRP,s gainer any more.
  No offens to anyone plse, its just my POV this show totally disappoints me and my expectations

Edited by maya.sethi17 - 11 November 2011 at 7:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.a

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
WOW i cant believe that this story is still on ... last i watched couple of mnts ago when they got married ...still the truth is not out, this is worst than Choti bahu the first oneLOL 

Agree that the lead cry's sooo much , surprising Aanadhi does not cry... i mean roli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.