Sasural Simar Ka

Simar the worst lead in soap shows (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sagark

sagark

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
if simar wanted to tell the truth then she should have told it at the mandap itself.

why did she stay as prems wife for so long and why the hell she kept the karwachawth vrat for prem and then she drinks water from the same glass which prem drank.

and now she is stopping roli from getting married to sid saying that he is prems wife, what nonsense then she shouldnt have done all that vrat and stay in the house. she should leave the house and let prem stay with roli.

and in yesterdays precap when chachi goes to take out her mangalsutra she has a problem and she saying roli is prems wife then take out the mangalsutra and sindoor if roli is prems wife

you know the show is going to the dogs. its a sick show. i suggest no one should watch it. Angry only rona dona is in this show.CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.avasuja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simar the worst lead in soap shows (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
what was simar's intention in telling the truth?

what did she want? what did she expect  will be the reaction of the family?"

that they accept her anyway?  -- in which case, there was no need to rock the boat if she wants the acceptance of the family .  She had it.

I dont understand what end result she wanted to accomplish by telling the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.a

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
this is one of the worst serial ... i m surprised the channel has not thought about shelving this serial...i personally feel that hamari saas leela was much better than this crap serial

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sdfdbsbblrosha.a

-RH-

-RH-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i don't like simar ...she should learn acting skills...

rosha.a

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
completely agreee widdd uuu

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
sasural simar ka turns to sasural roli ka... what else we can expect from this show or the lead??? LOL

aditee

IF-Rockerz

aditee

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
This has got to be the BEST post on the show

Vasuja, Brilliant

This show makes everyone's blood boil

I cannot imagine why the producers will want to committ a crime by making a 16 year old marry a 26 year old

It defies all laws and logic

Simar has to be the worst character in the 20 year history of Indian soaps

She is absolutely the worst

Its time they shelved it

None of them do a good job

rosha.a

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

this is my first post in this forum...

This show is really dangerous for a person with logic and common senseStern Smile

Badi behan ran out of her shaadi ka mandap to participate in some dance competition, choti sat in her place...this utter nonsense wasnt enough

roli stayed in the sasural simar ka for n number of days leaving her parents friends aside and may be college...

and epic drama now roli will marry prem...and simar supporting it!!

pathetic...my blood boils whenever I see simar and roli in that house...and he badhe of the house are best of lot...marry roli with prem to make her real bahu of house...

I just want to say the show makers and colours channel...GET A LIFEDead

rosha.a

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.