Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Though I am not a regular viewer of the serial, my blood boiled when Simar looked all flustered when Mataji announced sid-roli marriage and said everyone including roli and sid are happy abt it...Roli and sid were happy smiling. What does Simar want. If she believes Roli is married to Prem and is his wife then she should have told on day one and left home. She neither left Prem, roamed around as his wife but is still stuck. She is neither moving on nor will she let her sis live in peace...

I feel very bad for Roli. She has the worst sis in the world...how pathetic can her character get...

.CVs hats off for ur twisted story and plot...u have no skills in story telling...Daily soaps does not mean non stop crying. Neither did u build a lovely romantic track between Prem and Simar, nor have u done anything to show love blossoming between Sid and roli. You blamed the actors playing Simar and Prem and said that they were not able to create magic and got Sid...what did u do after u got sid? u did not create any magic between Roli and sid too...So stop blaming the actors, its u who do not have the capability to have a good story...I am sure the actors would have weaved beautiful magic in some other serial...The dumbest CVs on earth...I still don't understand how the serial is not yet shelved. I am sure the actors must be frustrated to come to the sets...luckily u have a very good costume designer and make up artist...Make up and costumes are the only things worthy to watch in this serial.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelneetapiluancy_lizashiny3suhani77divya146sbh1_Fantasy_prassy.kavirosha.apurvimbeeangel11MizhiShaista33TheSnowmanblossom2283Aemy.Vrish.-Amri-bewafaznursinghpiyualkatinooshivani003M1s5_5unsh1n3gossipgurlsavivakirkRajinilicioussallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simar the worst lead in soap shows" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
competely agree with u! this is the first seria i have come across that made me realize that indian tv shows are so drama. talk abt OOT crying and nautanki. if they dont have a storyline then might as well end the show. i wonder whats the incentive colors is having in retaining the show instead of axeing it. pathetic show and pathetic storyline.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.asbh1Aemy

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.aAemy

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

The producer RSharma thinks go on putting more and more glycerin would do the trick of raising TRPSAngryDead ...It's not the fault of the actors but the CVS way of bringing brainless ,rubbish tracks...Is marriage a frivolous institution that u go changing partners everyday? Blame lies on CV's door 100% not at the actors who follow the story line
u know her another crap show on Starplus is doing great in trps...she thought it will work here also..huh i think COLORS shud soon shift or end this show...i had expected some SGP type off story..but all in vain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-avivakirk

aksharaara

Groupbie

aksharaara

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
no anyone lead actress in show

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
What utter rot! ... All simar had to do was keep her mouth shut ... she , roli and her aunt were the only ones who knew ... If no one said anything, nothing would have happened ...

Why destroy your sister's life ... you don't want her to have a life, neither you have one yourself ... just roam around the house like a martyr ... if she actually had any sense, she would have told prem, lets get married again ... any marriage that is done without the knowledge of participants, is both illegal and immoral ...

simar right now is feeling so morally superior ... What use is such a truth that destroys your sister's life and your parents ? ... When you make such a huge mistake, you shut up and live with the burden all your life... that is your true punishment ... you don't unload this crap on other so that you can feel like you have a clear conscious and be righteous

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.avasujablossom2283bewafapesi11avivakirk

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I just cannot take one thing are Cvs mad??? when ever we think about lead its always the perfect person and here the lead is simar ho is the most imperfect and insensitive character Confused and next to her an equal match Angry
wat the hell yaar u first destroyed ur sis's life by going for dance competition on ur wedding day and after that u r not satisfied yet u are destroying her life more and more by telling the truth to every one ... O hello ,, who wats to hear the truth ?? who asked u wat truth is ?? who bothered about that?? and wat is simar's mahaanta in it???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasmicrosha.aznursinghpesi11avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.