Page 2 Page 4

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
              Srry If posted before Smile

Arhaan Behl

A page from the personal diary of Arhaan Behl

I want to share thousand of memories with my fans, but don't know where to start from. As a child, I was very mischievous. I never bunked school as I loved to be with friends, but never studied. I was perennially burdened with homework and class assignments. However, before exams I slogged for two and three days and managed to get good marks.

After school, I never went to college. I graduated in Commerce but it was a correspondence course. People ask me if I always wanted to become an actor. I say yes, I was born to be an actor. Chaar-paanch saal ke umar se hi lakshan dikhne lage the. I participated in dramatics, debates, acting competitions, etc. I loved to act and watch myself on the mirror. I hail from Rajasthan and I knew I had to shift to Mumbai to fulfill my dreams. So, finally I came to this beautiful city some six-seven years back. Initially, I was not keen on doing TV shows and was inclined towards featuring in ad commercials and, of course, films. But I was called to audition for Pratigya. I gave the look test and got finalised to play Krishna. Pratigyais a hugely popular show and has an amazing storyline. I am really happy to be a part of it.

But the sad part is that I don't get enough time to enjoy the good things in life. Yes, I have friends with whom I hang out after work, but I think I need more time for myself. When it comes to girls, I am pretty happy on my own now. If you want to know what kind of girl I like, then the answer is that there is no fixed answer. There are no norms to fall in love. It is a divine connection which just happens.

Well, in the future I want to be a part of some good movies and other exciting TV shows. I just want to tell my fans that life is beautiful and just enjoy it.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

2507bluemoonanushka301sibisk_17anjaani111sumiaziza7sudharao100sweet_bhankisadhana-ku.jhaa_umaajitha10idreeskhan123heera1702aka.aier-Khush-Elvira22ArjaforeverbabithajgeesHamiSkyFaiza.corvette---Yemi---kupkakesDareDevil_VickYflamencosuk4Captain_PhilipshussainramsoMitu_Snigdha_KhanamMuskaan92Anondo.RrekrndhakarnVeena.Scarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I was born to be an actor - Arhaan Behll" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjaforever

IF-Dazzler

Arjaforever

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thnxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierbabithajDareDevil_VickY

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
yes you areBig smile
the super star TongueGR8 actor StarClapsuper acting Clapkeep rocking Mr. behllClapProud to be your fanBig smile
Thanx for sharing pragati :D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aziza7heera1702aka.aiercorvettebabithajDareDevil_VickYSnigdha_KhanamhussainramsoAnondo.R

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Pragati Came back with a Bang... Thank U Parul... Its great to know abt AB...Wink

heera1702aka.aierDareDevil_VickY

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing..he is really a good actor.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aziza7heera1702aka.aierDareDevil_VickY

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing... We know Aary u born for Acting especially for krish role IMO... Arhaan the best n Arhaan rockzz...

aziza7aka.aierDareDevil_VickY

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thank You Very Much For Sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6