Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Raveena is crazy...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
guys i dont get y raveena is dating Witcha brother Rohit.Angry.??..is she mad...i think RaveenaCry will be hurt wen Rohit will leave.her..i think Raveena is PregnantTongue with rohits child.. and Vikram will marry her i m sure..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raveena is crazy..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i don't know whats her-rohit  track is going to be,but still wondering with what courage she's proceeding with rohit(knowing her family's rivalry with his family n after seeing kunal's anger previously on same matter).i don't think that she's immature to ignore all these facts.

muskaan96-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I don't understand that either. No matter how charming a guy is If his father and sister have ruined her whole family, she shouldn't be attracted to her. I mean i thought that it should come natural to Raveena not to fall for Rohit.

She should know better If Thakaral went to that extent to prevent Witcha from marring Kunal; imagine what would he do to Raveena? He never let Kunal come close to Witcha, why would he except Raveena?

In my opinion Raveena is not only crazy, but reaaly stupid to believe that she will have a future with Rohit.

Edited by Iamrani - 02 November 2011 at 9:20am

aloo12-sahasra-

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
 true...she is kind of crazy...he propossed and she agreed...so fr they never showed her having any feeling towards rohit...cus he said i love you...she said ok...LOL

muskaan96-Rani

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
LOL.i think Raveena is PregnantTongue with rohits child.. and Vikram will marry her i m sure..Big smile looks like u watch a lot of ekta drama's as well cuz that's wat happens alot in her dramas. nd i dnt knw whether she's pregnant but if rohit leaves her then defo vikram will marry her if she is pregnant.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.