Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

whats on KT's mind - indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Prernarbofan

IF-Dazzler

Prernarbofan

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Whats-on-Karan-Tackers-mind&aid=3349

What's on Karan Tacker's mind

Hottie Karan Tacker is living it up with the cool role of Viren in STAR Plus' Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai. Enjoying the role, the response and his life - he talks about things that are occupying his mind right now. Read on.

Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Karan Tacker
A Holiday
I think television actors need a break every once in a while because we shoot for 15-18 hours a day. It is grueling but I enjoy my work. A break rejuvenates you and I am looking forward to some me time. I am dying to go to a beach and chill. I love the sea, sun, sand and Goa is my destination.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blueberries.ameesha_14WooHooHaha21Sarah4evaLumzzcuttieeGugumintirelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats on KT's mind - indya.com" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Awh he's soo cutee! Day Dreaming

blueberries.

blueberries.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing.
.Karan..u r amazing...love u in EHMMBH Day Dreaming

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thanxx..

Sarah4eva

IF-Dazzler

Sarah4eva

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Love Karan!!! I say send karan and krystle  aka virika to a second honeymoon in goa! rofl :p

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.