Sexual Innuendos at it's best... *thumbs up* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh so many doctors needed on this thread lol..
Once again ur post was coughingly amzing...as weird as this might sound i knew u would post something regarding the scene and so was waiting for it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
perfect use of words..many of us have been trying to point the exact thing out ever since the whole ankle scene happened..but no one can do it better then u girl..u know how to use words and explain stuff without explaining too much lol🀣
Originally posted by minimuffin86

*cough* *cough*  *cough*  *cough*  *cough* 
ahahaha it seems like you and i both need to get some *cough* syrup... preferably of the Arnav kind *cough* ... the only thing i could think of during the entire scene was how my feet have been killing me for the past couple of days and whether Dr. Arnav the foot expert would care to treat me too *cough* 

another one with a coughing fit 🀣

if not for real then atleast Dr Arnav can treat you in your imagination my lovely πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by niya2121

Finally !!! A post that makes your stomach tighten up in anticipation and one that leaves you breathless. whoaaa girl, your imagination knows no bound. Thank GOD for that πŸ˜† I miss these types of posts and FFs and OSs. πŸ˜³ Darn this was sexyπŸ˜‰

lol... thanks so much for the lovely words πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yeah i miss those kinda FFs and OSs too *sighs* πŸ˜†

Originally posted by meepha

πŸ˜†Kya soch paaye hai..

ur hubby will b a happy man.u'll understand his isharaas:P

Ahahaha..kya imagination thi,wah wah

you know, your the 3rd person that has told me that my future husband will be a lucky man due to my overactive imagination ☺️🀣
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

that was graphic 😲 and here's me thinking that i managed to give a toned down description πŸ˜†

welcome to the forum and thanks so much for getting involved with the discussion πŸ˜ƒ

Arre yaar my over stimulated mind finds everything associated with Arnav as *cough* graphic πŸ˜† Yeah yeah Im a dirty girl πŸ˜† 
Thanks hun for all the wonderful posts. I love your writting style πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

OMG...ur post was totally *cough* *ahem* *blush*☺️ coughilicious!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

How can i say *coughs*πŸ˜‰ that when Arnav said "It will hurt a bit* ☺️ *coughs* my besharam mind went into overdrive and i imagined the similar track!! *coughs* *ahem* ☺️☺️🀣🀣

Coughilicious 😲 why thank you for the compliment πŸ˜†

@ bold: you and many others πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by cute_gurl

how *cough*  thoughtful of youπŸ˜‰
your kindness has floored us allπŸ˜†
job well done my behoodi dost! πŸ‘ you've stayed true to yourself

what can i say... my behoodi self just likes to give, give and give πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
ahem...man that was *cough* ☺️ ...hottt *cough**cough*
give some cough syrup to me also
Originally posted by Aussie2011

WOW ,that was indeed *cough* the bestest *cough* imaginiation *cough* i've ever *cough* heard *COUGH*  😳 πŸ˜† ahahah , i must say , what an imagination you have , and WOW the way you express the scenes and the words you use to express them , are just Phenomenally outstanding , literally , Your really really good at this ...  πŸ‘ BRAVO Nadia , BRAVO ! πŸ‘ Well Donee ! thankss a ton for sharing this ! πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ€—

why thank you for the kind words πŸ˜†
glad you found my version of the scene entertaining πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Damn!! It is so so good to know that I was not the only one thinking like that! πŸ˜†
That scene sent shivers up my spine! The lights, the mood and the husky voice was perfect. **sigh**