Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
TongueGuys today i came to know that Keerti has done a marathi show called Olakh..on starpravah..where she played Vibhavri...wat acoincidence that her old show name resembles..with ours..Parichay...i think..so... Olakh in marathi means Pehchaan..Identity...not sure ..Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93knscATniharikasinaljay5.Boss.Aditi147AnkitaKaranshumi.-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi.." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
yh olakh-dhyas sapnancha is keerti's debut show n parichay her hindi tv debut(don't know marathi but i guess that show is something related to dreams(goals n success in life).i have seen promo clipping of that show,i felt that acting wise keerti improved a lot in parichay.Smile

Edited by -sahasra- - 02 November 2011 at 7:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93niharikasinal-Swetha-Aditi147-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

yh olakh-dhyas sapnancha is keerti's debut show n parichay her hindi tv debut(don't know marathi but i guess that show is something related to dreams(goals n success in life).i have seen promo clipping of that show,i felt that acting wise keerti improved a lot in parichay.Smile
obviously...yaar some were i read she is 22 years old...if i am wrong correct meBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarbjit93niharikasinalAditi147

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] obviously...yaar some were i read she is 22 years old...if i am wrong correct meBig smile[/QUOTE] I have read it too that She is 22 year old. have you noticed that she speaks even Hindi with thick Marathi accent? Like she says Reecha not Richa, Bade and not bed, and lots more. I think her Hindi accent is very funny. Wish she was little taller as well. But overall she is doing good job. Not sure If she wasn't paired with Sammy, I would like her as much. She should be thankful to Sameer Soni because of who she is getting more fan following.

Edited by Iamrani - 02 November 2011 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I have read it too that She is 22 year old. have you noticed that she speaks even Hindi with thick Marathi accent? Like she says Reecha not Richa, Bade and not bed, and lots more. I think her Hindi accent is very funny. Wish she was little taller as well. But overall she is doing good job. Not sure If she wasn't paired with Sammy, I would like her as much. She should be thankful to Sameer Soni because of who she is getting more fan following.
don't know about her age but as you said i too observed her accent to be different from rest.her dialogues are slow n clear.so far i dont think she has fast n continuous dialogue(was it there?).but still she's doing good job as siddhi.Clapin olakh i saw her speaking really fast n non stop.Tongue

yh sammy n keerti are perfect as a couple n really have gr8 chemistry in parichay.Thumbs UpDay Dreamingshe herself mentioned that she is lucky to have sammy as her co-starBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalAditi147shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

obviously...yaar some were i read she is 22 years old...if i am wrong correct meBig smile[/QUOTE] I have read it too that She is 22 year old. have you noticed that she speaks even Hindi with thick Marathi accent? Like she says Reecha not Richa, Bade and not bed, and lots more. I think her Hindi accent is very funny.  yaar this point one of my friend / this forum member adil told me...he said she is not clear in her speach...that time i did not under stand...now i got it...LOLWish she was little taller as well. but i like her shorter version too...TongueBut overall she is doing good job. yep Big smile Not sure If she wasn't paired with Sammy, I would like her as much. trust me she will not look gud with others...just like she did with anand...i don't like her much when she was with anandOuch...She should be thankful to Sameer Soni because of who she is getting more fan following.  very true...Big smile[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalAditi147

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Seriously ... I m getting a Report 4 this last yr topic ..Ermm
U all have so much time so as to dig out last yr topics & Report it ...Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-.RajvirNandini.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top