I got Idea to make Forum active..!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys as u know our forum is lil bit lazy so i hv got an idea to bring active menbers...
Can we go to Balaji show Forums...Like Pavitra Rishta,BALH,PKYEK...and invite them to join PNZKSK...????...as in PR the show has lost its male lead so many members will leave that forum...so they can come here.there by we can increase.our members i hope u ppl liked if u all agree than i ll go to their forums and post this message...wat sya guys...??????...๐Ÿ˜›..and do press like button
Edited by akki-theGreat - 12 years ago
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Hey guys as u know our forum is lil bit lazy so i hv got an idea to bring active menbers...
Can we go to Balaji show Forums...Like Pavitra Rishta,BALH,PKYEK...and invite them to join PNZKSK...????...as in PR the show has lost its male lead so many members will leave that forum...so they can come here.there by we can increase.our members i hope u ppl liked if u all agree than i ll go to their forums and post this message...wat sya guys...??????...๐Ÿ˜›
great idea...๐Ÿ˜ƒ u know what ...i am PM ing all my friends from kasturi forum and recommending them to join parichy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Inviting them through Pm is Fine..And if ur Chating with other forum on their Respecitve forums..Then u can invite them..But Specially posting that come and Join Parichay Forum.Its strange..
If peoples like the show and they are part of IF too then Have to come ANd join us with their own wish..
i agree with neeme,just we can suggest our friends to give parichay a try but going to other forums n asking them to join our forum is big no no for me.

i'm sure there are a lot of silent viewers in parichay forum.regularly we get around 1400 views for wu's,n among them only 30-40 people like the wu post n in those 40 only 10-15 have active participation in other threads of forum.i have no idea what can make those silent viewers active๐Ÿ˜•.i'm tired of thinking about this