Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

I got Idea to make Forum active..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys as u know our forum is lil bit lazy so i hv got an idea to bring active menbers...
Can we go to Balaji show Forums...Like Pavitra Rishta,BALH,PKYEK...and invite them to join PNZKSK...????...as in PR the show has lost its male lead so many members will leave that forum...so they can come here.there by we can increase.our members i hope u ppl liked if u all agree than i ll go to their forums and post this message...wat sya guys...??????...Tongue..and do press like button

Edited by akki-theGreat - 02 November 2011 at 6:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I got Idea to make Forum active..!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Hey guys as u know our forum is lil bit lazy so i hv got an idea to bring active menbers...
Can we go to Balaji show Forums...Like Pavitra Rishta,BALH,PKYEK...and invite them to join PNZKSK...????...as in PR the show has lost its male lead so many members will leave that forum...so they can come here.there by we can increase.our members i hope u ppl liked if u all agree than i ll go to their forums and post this message...wat sya guys...??????...Tongue
great idea...Big smile u know what ...i am PM ing all my friends from kasturi forum and recommending them to join parichyBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-AkkiLuvsNBT--Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Inviting them through Pm is Fine..And if ur Chating with other forum on their Respecitve forums..Then u can invite them..But Specially posting that come and Join Parichay Forum.Its strange..
If peoples like the show and they are part of IF too then Have to come ANd join us with their own wish..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--AkkiLuvsNBT--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i agree with neeme,just we can suggest our friends to give parichay a try but going to other forums n asking them to join our forum is big no no for me.

i'm sure there are a lot of silent viewers in parichay forum.regularly we get around 1400 views for wu's,n among them only 30-40 people like the wu post n in those 40 only 10-15 have active participation in other threads of forum.i have no idea what can make those silent viewers activeConfused.i'm tired of thinking about thisOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.