Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jenny1

jenny1

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 6:24am | IP Logged

did anyone watch Kohi apna sa few years back on Zee Tv?

Can someone tell me what happened in the end? Who killed Tushar? Did everyone find out that Malika was Shruti? Did they except her?

Pls pls fill me in.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kohi Apna sa" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana_usa

sana_usa

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Who killed Tushar? Roshni

Did everyone find out that Malika was Shruti? yes

Did they except her? Yes, and in the end all the three friends get together and roshni goes to mental hospital. Smile

jenny1

jenny1

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Thanks for the info.

At the moment in UK Zee Tv is showing Kohi Apna Sa omnibus every Saturday for 1 1/2 hours. Today it showed Detective Rana finding out that Malika's sister use to be in jail.  Malika bumps into this girl too. Does Rana find out about Shruti? Will it be next week? Is it  the detective that finds out? Does he help Malika at all?

How come it does't show anything about Roshni?Who finds out about Roshni?What happens to Shruti/Malika's sister? Does Shruti/Malika leave her? Are we close to the end? 

jenny1

jenny1

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged

I'd like to get all the episodes, specially the episodes from when the detective finds out about Malika's sister either on CD or DVD so that I can watch it. does anyone know if its possible to buy it? 

Pls let me know coz my Zee Tv subscriptions will finish in 2 weeks time.

jenny1

jenny1

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged

What about the family, what was their reaction when they found out about Shruti? does she go back to jail?

What happens to all the people that helped Shruti?  Does she ruin the Gill family or is she caught?

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Koi Apna Sa used to be my favorite show...until I got so disgusted by Ekta that I couldn't watch her dramas anymore...Dead  I will summarize what happened:

Ok, Shruti (narayani shastri) was implicated in the murder of her husband Tushar and was sent to prison.  But when she was in prison, the police car she was riding in got into an accident and her face got disfigured.  The surgeons had to do emergency plastic surgery and he face totally changed (and Smita Bhansal replaced Narayani as Shruti).  Well anyway, after her prison sentence is done, Shruti comes back and befriends Sanjana and Kushi, except she introduces herself as Malika Singhania (and obviously kushi and sanjana don't recognize her b/c her face has changed).  Malika gets close to the family and keeps an eye out on Kabir and Vishal.  

Well what ends up happening is Malika reveals her identity to Kushi and Sanjana and exposes Kabir and Vishal.  The only thing is that after the arrest of Kabir and Vishal, the 3 of them find out that Roshni actually commited the murder.  She murdered Tushar b/c he wanted to clear misunderstandings b/n Rahul and Priya which would bring them closer together and Roshni wouldn't be able to be with Rahul.

The 3 friends tape recorded the conversation with Roshni and in the end when there is a party at the house, someone puts that tape in the player thinking it's a music tape and instead, Roshni's confession plays!!

Also, Shruti is reunited with her daughter Komal (it's the snobby girl that she kept fighting with the whole time);  Vishal and Kabir are released from prison and everyone lives happily ever after.

Typical Kekta drama, huh? LOL

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 1:51am | IP Logged
anjali you were great in narrating the story.Smile

jenny1

jenny1

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Thank u very much Anjali, yr great.

One more thing, would u know how to get hold of Kohi Apna Sa episodes?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top