Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ichcha's character made him dissapered like her but actually he is now in uttaran and performing too but no body will see him...
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😳🤣🤣🤣OMG uttaran cvs tussi  great ho 🤣🤣this show should definitely go to record books for such a unique storyline🤣 with all added masalas🤣 ..is there any thing left which uttaran cvs haven't tried 😆they really think  whenever trps are going down bring in new character and trps will be high 😆..my serial experience so far tells me it all depends on the story ..how interesting the track is trps will be according to that ..if presently cvs show nani's cheap act's exposure and some punishment for her trps will also be high..but but cvs will do anything to bring in  trps instead of going in right direction they will come up with extremely twisted and wild ideas😆how many actors they have brought in this show so far 😕and many's characters without any proper ending just disappeard in puff of smoke e.g Sharad's Satya ðŸ˜†Now Rohit is coming back next story veer committing suicide 😆Rohit's new character and ichcha together then few months later  Nandish coming back in a new character 🤣and the cycle continues 😆
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats an awesome news ...hoping to see him in a new character .
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i m also happy that rohit is cuming back!! i know it"ll b sumoder ckt but still we can see hi sacting again!!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i m also happy that rohit is cuming back!! i know it"ll b sumoder ckt but still we can see hi sacting again!!

ya tiny so happy . & I hope u r doing well
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well best of luck to him but I'm afraid there is not much let in UT to show now.
May be they should do a second season of UT with fresh faces and Rohit can be part of that 🤔
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
UT guys needed this change. they needed some one with an onscreen magic. Rohit did it for them as vansh. his entry attracted so many viewers. some loved him some hated him but the point is he bought magic n life to the show. 
i hope this time too his character has a strong appeal... it will be great to have him back as the present story is going now where esply the breast feeding part. i fail to understand how on earth, or from when does "breast feeding" has fixed timings?? i mean an infant needs milk any time of the day...and many times a day... how can u just fix it to once a day in the mornings... n tapasya OMG... her dance classes are more imp ?? 
parents who adopt kids dnt give them to women who have recently delivered a baby for breast feeding...there are other ways to feed an infant...
the track has lost it all... admist this Rohit's entry will surely bring back the lost charm. i wish to see him with tina once more. just imagining what is new character would be...

nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

ya tiny so happy . & I hope u r doing well

m alsooo happy ðŸ¥³so wanna watch him again 
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Well I am happy that we will again see RK in the screen but at the same time, I am also worried that how CVs will do satyaanaash of his character...Cvs are known to have wasted the talents of many actors in Uttaran like Sharad Kelkar, Vikas Sethi, Aastha Chaudhary, Harsha etc etc... ðŸ˜¡..So I am kinda sure that same will hapen with RK..
But I hope CVs have some mercy on RK this time...😡
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_deep

Well I am happy that we will again see RK in the screen but at the same time, I am also worried that how CVs will do satyaanaash of his character...Cvs are known to have wasted the talents of many actors in Uttaran like Sharad Kelkar, Vikas Sethi, Aastha Chaudhary, Harsha etc etc... ðŸ˜¡..So I am kinda sure that same will hapen with RK..

But I hope CVs have some mercy on RK this time...😡

yaa i hope this time too he gets to play a role with a strong appeal like vansh... n i hope they dnt ruin his character or its aint shortlived...