Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
OKAY so we were all wonder where Amar and Shakti were on 31st night , Dharmesh's Bday .. wether or not theyd show up or not  etc etc .. Now I "happened" to  Stumble across some pics Wink...

This was at Dharmesh's BDAY Party ! (Earlier I thought it was some Halloween party Tongue ).. See the Red Devil walla horns around Amarjeet's neck and the around the neck of the guy next to Shakti ... And I also see Archi / Alisha in the Background ..DID 1 winner and JDJ 4 Yana's Choreographer Salman and Remo are also there  !!!  SO ArSha were at the SAME event .. at the SAME time ..  I will dig some more .. but for now lets bask in the happy knowledge taht ArSha were spotted at the same venue Blushing (Sans Chamiya urf Champa Dead) at the same time !!! Day Dreaming

Edited by SwaRon911 - 02 November 2011 at 8:31am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobAKSHATA3110rukhsarsaiyed-Shravzz-cherry_arshatashu202cute4u_22ShemliArshalov_in_d_airSunni.L.ArmankutegalArsha85PriyaThakuryasu2810KoolKatzMeshLovesKunwar21Neha21GayatriJethanijoshyalbinaAlBzsweetapple2995surbhi_005nebu---Shweta---dhaakshu..Nancy..Bakho.RKSaumya_D3puja_arshaanniemathiaskrRadiantTreasurenamylovkriyanshkulsum_virmansujana9-Drama_Queen--adorabubbles-Nxt_rockstarAlyaa_27-.nandini.-debby_11.Comics_Music.ShagufElinaRoxxy47swathi_swaronshaani2209Infinities..Amina..luv_arshaZehnaseeb.HawaaPotKriYaansh960sweetshine..DamonCrazy..Born2Dance..KR..SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shakti Amarjeet spotted at Dharmesh's BDAY [PICS]" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
You have no idea how much i wanna come to where ever you live and HUG you haha. THANK YOU so very much for this. You are amazing!! :D

They both are looking super hot and cute and adorable as always.
BTW i have a feeling that maybe archi and alisha are trying to hook these to up :P If yes then i love you too even more than ever!! HAHA.

Thanks once again :D

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

geshiga54suchitrabehera2cute4u_22Karen_sharonsujana9-Drama_Queen-ShagufElinamuskuranaOneThatGotAwaydebby_11.Supriya...DamonCrazy..InfinitiesSaRuv.

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I love u rafi Hug!!!!! Thank u sooo much 4 D infoBig smile !!!! Btw ArSha r looking supa dupa Hawtt N cute, love emHeart !!!!!! U made my dayEmbarrassed  !!! NPlease do tell if u get any other info about arsha or chamiyaSmile  !!!

Edited by kriyansh117 - 02 November 2011 at 5:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway-Drama_Queen-..DamonCrazy..

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
OH me SUPERLIKE disEmbarrassedBig smile...YAYYY at least ek saath nahi but ek hi party mei theDancingLOL...HOPE u can dig out sum pic of dem together *fingers crossed*Embarrassed
thnk u sooo much Rafi Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lov_in_d_airOneThatGotAway-Drama_Queen-..DamonCrazy..SaRuv.

lov_in_d_air

lov_in_d_air

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
thanx alot fr sharin pics...!!!Smile kunwar n shakti r lukin awesumWink bt y are dey nt togetherUnhappy...i really really pray dat all is well btwen dem...dnt knw y bt frm past few days , seein few  pics of D3 i gt d feelin dat sumthin is wrong betwen dem...Cry
i really wish all turns out to b well betwen ARSHA n dey bcum best bester bestest frnds...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9-Drama_Queen-Zehnaseeb...DamonCrazy..The007Shivani

ShagufElina

IF-Rockerz

ShagufElina

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Thnxxx for the info yaar
please dig out something abt tht chamiya tht she is with amar or nt
i dont want arshato be seperated

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwaysujana9-Drama_Queen-..DamonCrazy..Zehnaseeb.The007Shivani~Poonam~

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellybuzz28

31 ko kya tha... imean

DID walla Dharmesh ka Bday thaa + Halloween thaa LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drama_Queen-..DamonCrazy..

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.