Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I just came across a poll on the Imagine TV facebook page for the favourite male character. and Rajbeer isnt even included as an option.Angry PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE everyone go and post for Rajbeer. People are spamming away for other characters. There are 5-6 names and no rajbeer even amongst the 5-6. Ouch

Pls respond there and show our support to Rajbeer. the link is given here.

MODS: If i am not allowed to write this here, then i am sorry. but as far as i recall, this shouldnt be a problem...

Please vote there and reply here to show your support..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonstabhaiyyajisoumi93jmoyee200nanetabr200910ananya2000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPORTANT TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR ADI" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Hey has anyone noticed this or not? do let me know here if u r voting there. we need to know where we stand. 

and we must spam imagine's page ...really sucks not even to have his name there, when he should b e on top!

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
even i am surprised why didn't dey put d name of him????i voted but says dat i lyk rb in cmmnts...imagine sucks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i didnt vote for anyone else soumi, i just commented that i love rajbeer.. u have raghav sia in your profile pic? 

btw, i saw you spammed them well in their other topic hahaha

Edited by dmg2c - 02 November 2011 at 4:31am

soumi93

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
yap i am oldest fan of adi aka raghav aka rb sooo they r my fav honestly i'm watching preeto just 4 adi

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
May be Imagine is too much sure and knows that Adi as Rajbeer rocks and hez top in their channel jo bhi ho this is bad imagine really sucks...becoz of seperation track if imagine shows less of rajbeer na i will kill cvs...Angry

madhubansen

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
imagine tv has gone completley out of mind...Angry

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
how could they ignore rajbeer????imagine tv really sucksAngryOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.