Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Viren + Virat's Chacha ji = AWESOME!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kram0203

kram0203

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
What a champ, I like his character already!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavyaRedymasinkinshukkiaashiqwadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren + Virat's Chacha ji = AWESOME!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I dont know y bt i think there is more to his charecter nd they hav nt showed him fully!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious.LadymasinnuttycleoMillerrr88

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I know...his character is soo cool! Though I wonder why he stammers so much...is it out of fear and respect for his father or is there more to it...? I feel like there's a lot more to his character than what we see...and his wife too...she's quite a joker but it surprises me that such a strict and serious family chose her as their daughter-in-law!

Also...what's up with Swaminiji? Did she ever get married? What's up with her past?!

LOL...ironic that Viren wanted to know all about Jeevika's past while his family still remains to be  mystery!

Side note though...I loveedd today's episode!! LOL...thought I'd share that with fellow forum members :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aewafardeenuttycleoMillerrr88-Yaz-*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

I know...his character is soo cool! Though I wonder why he stammers so much...is it out of fear and respect for his father or is there more to it...? I feel like there's a lot more to his character than what we see...and his wife too...she's quite a joker but it surprises me that such a strict and serious family chose her as their daughter-in-law!

thats a point there! LOL i suspect there's more to chachaji...he is defo hiding some big thing..well my wehm it cud be but i have felt something is being hidden too...LOL

Also...what's up with Swaminiji? Did she ever get married? What's up with her past?! swamini ji didn't get married i guess...or there was some issue in her marriage..we don't know..and she bought up viren and they both bond so well...Embarrassed

LOL...ironic that Viren wanted to know all about Jeevika's past while his family still remains to be  mystery! mystery to us viewers LOL

Side note though...I loveedd today's episode!! LOL...thought I'd share that with fellow forum members :P me tooo loved it really...the way he proposed her...he held her hand when she was going...rubbed their fingers and said jaane ka man nahi kar raha smiling they are sooo cute...BlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I am glad there is a thread in his name already...as i do like him...but deep down agree with those who feel there's more to him!

I actually feel he is leading a parallel life...dont ask y! He's tucked someone somewhere else as well...hope i am wrong...but i have a strong suspicion i cud b right...
basis.,...yrs of addiction to indian tv soaps!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

I am glad there is a thread in his name already...as i do like him...but deep down agree with those who feel there's more to him!

I actually feel he is leading a parallel life...dont ask y! He's tucked someone somewhere else as well...hope i am wrong...but i have a strong suspicion i cud b right...

ROFL   i hav a strong feeling yu are right LOL LOL  my past experience with tv soaps too confirm this LOL LOL

nuttycleo

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i do like him, but i agree with what has been said: dal main kuch kala hai.
i'm sure his story will developed after a bit

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

I've a feeling too LOL

nuttycleo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.