Tum Rutha Na Karo Meri Jan Meri jaan Nikal Jatihai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
The following lines from an evergreen classic fail to leave my head and every time I c SiNal the song restarts in my head

Tum rootha na karo meri jaan
Meri jaan nikal jaati hai
Tum hansti rehti ho
To ek bijli si chamak jaati hai

The Scene yesterday where SINal meet outside the court and Kunal says to Siddhi that its yr first case and she is all upset and says i have fought cases before and Kunal immediately clarifies and asks her not to feel bad or get angry cause that wasnt his intention ...and i was like awww ...this guy really cares for her not just for sake of his words but he really does

-Even in the past her tears have have always moved him and he has made what ever little effort to wipe them away and he is really scared abt upsetting her ..like in that dhabba date also when he said to her are u making fun of me and then immediately backed it up with i was talking to myselfLOL

-Kunals words may hurt but actions can never so maybe the book he hands her in yesterdays epi is the peacemaker after the mouth shaped canon opened ...but his actions speak louder than his words

-And Finally his words to her when he put that proposal of marriage forth ...that i will try and keep u happy ...u bet she is ..he is such a sarcy clown makes her laugh with his unintentional funny actsLOL...and that he will always take care of her as per his bro's last wish - c tabhi to he waits for her after his interview is over ,and doesnt catch the overcrowded bus bec begum cudnt catch it LOL...and lastly his words were really i will never try to tk Anands place in yr heart ...My question is it abt Anands place ...what abt making yr own and what if it turns out to be a larger share than Anands ...and u never make the effort to enter and make a place in sumones heart it just happens ...and i can already c it has begun sumwhere...and what abt that million dollar question what if Siddhi makes a place in his heart ...which i bet subconsciously she already has!

Ok this was meant to b short buhLOLConfused...and ya contributed my bit to the forumLOL

Edited by rdfan - 02 November 2011 at 4:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1LuvStrk-001-sahasra-TheRowdiest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Rutha Na Karo Meri Jan Meri jaan Nikal Jatihai" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Nice post rdfan.
Actions do speak louder than words. He maybe reticent in speech but he makes up with his actions, which shows how clean hearted he really is.

Him agreeing to marry siddhi & his honest, straight forward proposal, showed that he puts his loved ones before himself. Its a trait Siddhi admired in Anand & now she will slowly start appreciating it in Kunal too. Anand had pointed out to her once that Bhai is misunderstood by everyone, woh bahut acche hai. She will slowly get to experience Anand's words 1st hand.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Wow, such a nice post Pooja. Very good observations. These thoughts had crossed my mind too, but was too lazy to lay them out like thisSleepy

You after reading all this, I am falling in love all over again with our darling KunalDay Dreaming. Such a great guy he is, hope Siddhi will recognize it soon enough. Glad Sammy got to play such a lovely characterClap

Thanks for making me fall in love againWink.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.