Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

Aree shuchi, unka marriage spoilt karke kya fyada?

Jags always need a support and now the shameless guy will start looking for support in Anandi!

So in everyone's eyes Anandi will be a winner as she got back her man from the other woman.

But is it really important to be winner in other eyes by getting wayward hubby back or is it important to be winner in life by doing something on your own?

As far as love is concerned, A can love J whether he is with her or not. As far as J is concerned, can his "love" increase with time? So where was his "love" when he insulted A umpteen no. of times, hold her responsible for every trivial issue; cheated on her ??!

I am not sure if you think that I want JaAn reunion. If thats the case then No I do not want that. 

And i have consistently maintained that Jagya loves only one person and that is Jagya himself.

What I said was I want Gauri to suffer the same thing Anandi suffered for 

a) Thinking of making her characterless ( this issue if it falls on Gauri then do i have anything else to say?)

b) Being so cruel to her and heartless , inconsiderate and not to mention a total Jerk-ish attitude with regards to the whole issue. 

I simply want their marriage to fail but not necessarily away from each other. I want them to feel sooo trapped in their marriage that even if they want to wish that it breaks , they have no choice but to stick with each other. 

A failed marriage is not necessarily a broken marriage. 

They deserve each other but I do not think they deserve any happiness. And for that child's sake I hope that it does not see the world. If it does see, I hope gauri gives it up for adoption cause no child should deserve such selfish parents. 

I am sorry as I mentioned that if my posts sound sadistic but I honestly want to see some serious punishment. 
How gauri will repent I have NOOO idea.. 

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asru

Thanks for sharing the clip Jyothi😛. I wasn't watching BV then, so just guessed that the pic was photo-shopped. Looks like even Bhairav doesn't have enough brains to identify the pic. The way everyone changed their expressions, seeing the unreal pic and the cam zoom and zoom, it was so sick🤢!!!! I'm not sure whether it was HS or Dhongi baba but Shravan's parents getting that pic shows that they are definitely trying to frame A!!
And why the hell did Sumitra faint?????? Was she getting ready to accept that A really eloped (It sounded like she was unable to believe that A eloped, and she would soon be believing😕) ??? She should actually be more concerned that someone had robbed A's jewellery, and that A was in deep trouble😲!!

i think heth singh is just trying to create a scandal out of anandi missing story, using it as  an oppurtunity to malign singh family..shravan parents when they 1st visited were quite respectful towards bhairav🤔 but later they turned up with photo blaming anandi for their missing son..maybe heth sing's people gave them this photo and instigated them,and they too could have believed it .. But if shravan is involved then   these people could be planted actors(not really his parents)..😉we can cook up  so many conspiracy theories ,asru ..😆
i really dont think sumitra or bhairav believed all that was said by these people,they are just to shocked at turn of events to react..they know anandi to well and trust her completely ,its just sumitra's usual🤪 over melodramatic behaviour -bhairav will say"sumitra,apne aap ko sambhalo ,we will find her soon"and she wil go back to praying for anandi's safety to devi ma ..
🤔maybe those jewels were taken by moorti theives too or😉 anandi gave them for polishing after diwali ..😆
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
woh photo jeisi hi ek photo jagya aur anandi ki bhi thi naa? mujhe to lagta hai ki purane photo ke sath kisii ne chhedchhad kari hai.