Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
no sooraj wont stop coz in reality no hubby waits ke first we will become frends den we will move ahead...in consummation...guys become soo impatient...soo itz natural 4m sooraj's sight...n sandhya wont stop him..coz she iz scared...coz of her family values...n respect...

Agree with what you have said ...but definitely Sandhya is going to stop...see the way she snatched her certificates from Bhabho😆
Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

no sooraj wont stop coz in reality no hubby waits ke first we will become frends den we will move ahead...in consummation...guys become soo impatient...soo itz natural 4m sooraj's sight...n sandhya wont stop him..coz she iz scared...coz of her family values...n respect...

Surely Suraj ain't one of those guys who are lusting after their wife's bodies. I understand your point, with a family like Suraj's...those sons are raised to think that a marriage equates to physical pleasure as well as bringing a beendini to the house. I hope he's smart enough to consider that Sandya has lost:

Her parents.
Her house
Her faith in her brother.
Her sister in law.
Her would be neice-nephew (because her bro and his wife ain't coming back from the US) 
Her dreams.
Her identity.
Her faith in herself.
Her strength.

And last but not least,

Her freedom.

All in the matter of a few days, this has happened. Girl is emotionally fragile. For Suraj to push her into the consummation right now will damage her mind completely. Her virginity is the only thing she has left of herself now and if she can't retain that for a few months then Sandya will definatly start to hate Suraj.

And we don't want that do we? We want to see Suraj give Sandya her space and win back her lost rights. We want to see him befriend her, be kind to her, joke with her and laugh with her. We want to see them falling in love- not have a rushed wedding night and more anger/minsunderstandings.

I want these to do be close too but not so fast. I was shocked to see a sweet guy like him...kissing her hand so quick. I'm sure Sandya will pretend to fall asleep before he can do the deed. He will get the message and move away. Sandya will find out that Suraj is sleeping in the hall on the couch and this will make her trust him.

So in conclusion, Suraj is the right guy for Sandya but it's not the right time and right circumstance.

The love scene needs to be postponed until both Suraj and Sandya are deeply in love with each other.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amanat284

Surely Suraj ain't one of those guys who are lusting after their wife's bodies. I understand your point, with a family like Suraj's...those sons are raised to think that a marriage equates to physical pleasure as well as bringing a beendini to the house. I hope he's smart enough to consider that Sandya has lost:

Her parents.
Her house
Her faith in her brother.
Her sister in law.
Her would be neice-nephew (because her bro and his wife ain't coming back from the US) 
Her dreams.
Her identity.
Her faith in herself.
Her strength.

And last but not least,

Her freedom.

All in the matter of a few days, this has happened. Girl is emotionally fragile. For Suraj to push her into the consummation right now will damage her mind completely. Her virginity is the only thing she has left of herself now and if she can't retain that for a few months then Sandya will definatly start to hate Suraj.

And we don't want that do we? We want to see Suraj give Sandya her space and win back her lost rights. We want to see him befriend her, be kind to her, joke with her and laugh with her. We want to see them falling in love- not have a rushed wedding night and more anger/minsunderstandings.

I want these to do be close too but not so fast. I was shocked to see a sweet guy like him...kissing her hand so quick. I'm sure Sandya will pretend to fall asleep before he can do the deed. He will get the message and move away. Sandya will find out that Suraj is sleeping in the hall on the couch and this will make her trust him.

So in conclusion, Suraj is the right guy for Sandya but it's not the right time and right circumstance.

The love scene needs to be postponed until both Suraj and Sandya are deeply in love with each other.

wow...your post is so beautifully written and poignant..👏