Vadhera brothers - Truth before Love (SO RIGHT)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I really like the way Vadhera brothers - Viren and Virat have been brought up...They have been imbibed with values to the extent that their behaviour easily shows that the self righteousness has gone in their blood and seamed in their system...

Lets take Viren - Viren is the walking talking example of everythign thats right.
For eg:
Even though he has fallen for Jeevika and is in doldrums about her relationship with the doctor, he still thinks that the right way is to inform his family about it. Take the right steps, wait for the thoughts to become clear. Many might think he is a snitch, and I might have too, but the way Viren's character is sketched and the way KT is infusing life in the character, I was forced to be party to his decision to inform Dadaji...

or even when he comes to know about Doctor and Jeevika, first thing he does is to talk it out...He even listens to Manvi's version on the same...A matured approach, over the brooding, sulking, and becoming detective...

Or when Dadaji asks him whether he went to meet Jeevika all the way to Rishikesh, he hesitates...he doesnt know how to explain...but he doesnt lie..he doesnt cover up...Dadaji knew he wouldnt be able to lie and understood tht it was tough for Viren to admit the truth and hence, with all the trust he has on Viren, he excuses Viren from speaking the truth!!

Well, I can go on with numberous example on Viren...Lets jump to Viraat...

Viraat also potrays the self righteousness virtue to the T!...
For eg:
How many people were forced to notice and stand upright when Viraat without hesitation and without blinking his eyes, informs Badi Ma that Viren has gone to meet Jeevika in Rishikesh...He knew that Viren would land in trouble, but what was important was to speak the truth than to cover his brother's back...After all, his brother was right and will manage the situation when he comes back...But they would not wanna lie to their elders...atleast not to a large extent...

or today's episode,

where he saw the truth in Manvi's eyes and blabber and did not take a second to process the information...He instantly knew she was speaking the truth, he knew what was right and knew the right course of action - get Viren and Jeevika back together...and thats what he would do tomorrow...

when he thought Jeevika was wrong, he spoke the truth to Viren without wasting time and gng on the side of right...and now when he thinks Jeevika is right, he would get Viren and Jeevika together...

Everythign about the Vadhera brothers is so right that any gal would feel that a soul mate like them is "SO RIGHT" in their life...

Reminds me of the song -
Tu mere pass hai SO RIGHT!!
Tu mere saath hai SO RIGHT
Kaise kahoon kissi se mein, ki meraa haal hai so so right!

Hooked, Lined and Sinkered to EHMMBH,😆😆
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 12 years ago
Perfect post DD !!
and now I feel as if I am stalking you ...right !!

Agreed to every word you wrote about the way the characters Viren and Virat have been shaping up.
To stand up for right is not easy and the way they do it, the way they take up the situation as it comes before them, talking, understanding and then going ahead is something rare and unique especially when it comes from male characters of a TV show.
never seen such maturity of thought and action.

I was actually surprised at 'No mincing of words' when
-Virat tells Viren about Jeevika and doc,
-when Viren goes and talks to Jeevika about it,
-when he talks to Manvi,
-when dadaji questions Viren about going to Rishikesh
- when Badi ma asks Virat about whereabouts of Viren.

They are clear, they are honest and that makes them stand apart !!

As far as Viren's character goes, I think he would not have thought much about a non-existent affair as much as he is upset right now if it was a bygone thing.
But the way Manan followed Jeevika till Mussourie and even after staying with them for a day, her family lies and hides the truth is unacceptable to him...similarly Jeeviika's blank calls and her attempts to cover up upset him...it's all about how the brothers are brought up.
 He would have not thought twice if he was told then and there about Manan.

Loved your post DD...as always :)))))))

Edited by -Manita- - 12 years ago
Btw, DD -- aren't they Vadhera brothers ?? you wrote Narain brothers !!
Even I got confused coz initially they used to be called Narain brothers !!

I think Star Plus initially showed the boys family as the Narains on its website when it was still in the conceptualization process! But in the final package the boys are called the Wadhera/Vadheras! No confusion there!

The boys belong to the Singh Vadhera family and the girls to the Singh Chaudhary family! ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Manita-

Perfect post DD !!
and now I feel as if I am stalking you ...right !!

[DD] 😆😆😆...Dont worry, I will return the threat by stalking u big time!! 😆😆 What say???...and I have openly invited you to come stalk me on the forum...You are so not leaving this forum!! 😆😆

Agreed to every word you wrote about the way the characters Viren and Virat have been shaping up.
To stand up for right is not easy and the way they do it, the way they take up the situation as it comes before them, talking, understanding and then going ahead is something rare and unique especially when it comes from male characters of a TV show.
never seen such maturity of thought and action.

[DD] Exactly my point...the way the values come to them in various situation, it seems so natural...As if that was the only course of action...They dont brood about steps...The right thing is known...Like Viraat immediately knew after listening to Manvi that the right thing is for Jeevika to talk to Viren...They dont think between whats right and whats "situationally" right...I hope this show sticks to this aspect and yet gives us adrenaline rushng drama!! Not in any TV shows currently in the Tellyworld!!

I was actually surprised at 'No mincing of words' when
-Virat tells Viren about Jeevika and doc,
-when Viren goes and talks to Jeevika about it,
-when he talks to Manvi,
-when dadaji questions Viren about going to Rishikesh
- when Badi ma asks Virat about whereabouts of Viren.

They are clear, they are honest and that makes them stand apart !!
[DD] WORD!!!!...I mean every incident is confirming the viewers about the way these two brothers have been brought up...The honesty comes so naturally...The clarity in thoughts is awe-worthy...I really like the way these two are potrayed...

As far as Viren's character goes, I think he would not have thought much about a non-existent affair as much as he is upset right now if it was a bygone thing.
But the way Manan followed Jeevika till Mussourie and even after staying with them for a day, her family lies and hides the truth is unacceptable to him...similarly Jeeviika's blank calls and her attempts to cover up upset him...it's all about how the brothers are brought up.
 He would have not thought twice if he was told then and there about Manan.

[DD] His point is not her past, his point is the lieing...hiding the truth...because as he said, that as a lawyer he knows that when there is lot of effort involved to hide a truth, there usuallly is a bigger bitter truth behind it...
Obviously, things look spooky for Jeevika's family...plus Jeevika's silence didnt help any..It only made his doubts more affirm!!...Hence, Virat was right, Jeevika is the one who should speak up..He has to truth that voice, that face, that existence, for him to spend life with that soul!!

Loved your post DD...as always :)))))))
[DD]  and yes...Its Vadhera...I remembered it as Narain...😆😆😛

A;; I got to say " U r so right" There is nothing I'd like to add or change the post..About Viren or Virat..So So So True..
But yeah 'd like to mention Virat telling about Viren went to meet Jeevika to Badi ma.. Trust me My eyes was wide open that was such a scene that I realize he said it after he "said it" all the while I was like He's actually saying :P Rare scenes & kinda peculiar characters ..Good job by CV's.

Originally posted by piya2025

A;; I got to say " U r so right" There is nothing I'd like to add or change the post..About Viren or Virat..So So So True..
But yeah 'd like to mention Virat telling about Viren went to meet Jeevika to Badi ma.. Trust me My eyes was wide open that was such a scene that I realize he said it after he "said it" all the while I was like He's actually saying :P Rare scenes & kinda peculiar characters ..Good job by CV's.

EXACTLY MY REACTION!!!! OMG!!! 😲😲😲😲

I was so sure he would lie that I wasnt even paying attention..but when he tells her the truth without a blink, I nearly fell down from my seat (ofcourse I am exaggerating) but I was V Shocked...I realized that being right comes naturally to the brothers...I mean, if we go and tell the brothers that they should have sticked for each other and Viraat shldnt have told Badi Ma about this, they would look at us if we are stupid!!...😆😆...Its so natural for them...

Wanted to go and hug the script writer for the "hatke script"...I hope the script never ever deviates from this!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Manita-

Btw, DD -- aren't they Vadhera brothers ?? you wrote Narain brothers !!
Even I got confused coz initially they used to be called Narain brothers !!

BTW Stalker, You so need to stalk me gal...else who will change my Narains to Vadheras??? 😆😆