Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This is really getting frustration...with all the weird twists and turns you are bringing upon us.
First: asr and La engagement and now the snakes and Khushi's engagement.
Here are some facts about the trps of the show. Since the show started this has been the best cuople of weeks of the show because of the blossoming of love between the leads...and now you plan to take all that away and place them with different partners.

The trp statistics proves that viewers want Arhi together in a Love relationship and not a hate one.

If you start these unwanted and hupocriticle engagements... I am afraid that the trps are going to go down and you will lose many viewers. For sure I will be done with your show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lets give the CV's a chance...you cant have two ppl staring and making love all the time...there has to be a story, some drama...have patience my friend...CV's have done great so far...kept us on our toes...they will not disappoint us...have faith in them
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LX2FX2

Lets give the CV's a chance...you cant have two ppl staring and making love all the time...there has to be a story, some drama...have patience my friend...CV's have done great so far...kept us on our toes...they will not disappoint us...have faith in them

Yes- agree- that you cannot have two ppl staring etc., and there has to be a story- but there are numerous wonderful plots here- class for one, personality issues for another; it is never going to be all smooth for these two even if they do not have the creep's track. There are many issues that could be dealt with without this over dramatic Shyam track. Certainly just a lovey dovey track is useless and would not interest the audience, but I see the point of the other post. The drama could move on realistic tracks and still be very engaging ( without being overly social or overly romantic or overly dramatic). The actors are great, they are doing a wonderful job and justice to their roles, what is irritating is the illogical Shyam track.
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
pls dont stop watch it for the sake of arnav-khushi. i m depressed, now i m ill but still i watch this .i also get insulted in facebook but still i love IPKKND. it is my life😭

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no4 position. sanaya's ranking  is 5 we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

U have to do nothing to join barun and sanaya's fan club. Just visit the above link. Here u will see a option join fanclub. So pls join their fan club.

and if u have facebook acc then like all barun and sanaya's photo using facebook. It is also a big factor. Notice carefully every photo. There is a option "like" using facebook

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/gallery/pictures/166195-sanaya-irani.htm#2369298

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/gallery/pictures/166196-sanaya-irani-on-the-sets-of-miley-jab-hum-tum.htm#image

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

agree..u echo my thots...CVs hav done amazing job...hwever depressin dis whol la-arnav-khushi-shyam track sims..d end result v knw..so chillax😉
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

It was obvious that Arnav and Khushi becoming a couple wouldn't be easy. This will be their first of many tests I'm sure. I hope Arnav takes action by telling Lavanya the truth then he goes out of his way to stop Khushi's marriage. Arnav will need to fight for his love because Khushi won't be able to do this on her own.

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ya tooo much staring and making love will get boring..totally agree😊
IronyDied thumbnail
wasnt it obvious that arnav and la will get engaged..necessary of course! otherwise i dont see that in any other way arnav is gonna accept the fact that he loves khushi! and shyam well till shyam wont try to take some stupid act how will he be exposed! this is gonna be interesting!

and ya let the track start then decide! i guess you have seen the result of jumping in decision without knowing all the truth..the latest promo payal one! few people were disappointed but now i think its amazing😳
so lets wait to see passion colliding 😍
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i posted this in another thread:
as much as we hate shyam, the conflicts in the show will bring arnav and khushi together. like i always say, without conflict there's no growth, meaning this will either make or break a person and develop the individual to who they are. come on guys if we just get lovey dovey happy days scene, sooner or later it will become boring, we all know shows that do just that and it becomes repetative. conflict is good in a drama. it will strengthen and build arnav+khushi's relationship and will be first of many test, i mean in relationships and life we get tests(not as exaggerated as this) it makes it realistic. so lets all sit back and go with the flow. we all know arnav+khushi will end up togethers, it's just what they go through and how to get they get to that point,

it's your choice whether you watch the show or not, but conflcit is necessary in every drama/serial. you can't just stop something because its getting hard or not going your way.

--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THE STORY IS DAT WAY PLEASE GIVE THE CV'S SOMETIME THEY HAVE DONE A GR8 JOB SO FAR REALLY... IT HAS TO BE THAT WAY... DON'T WORRY IPKKND IS BEST OF ALL...