Reel to Real, funny ride home! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
code: 132879
click on wedges.. they're called burrus, there are three colors combo to chose from.. I can't decide!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reel to Real, funny ride home! (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Limerance

Goldie

Limerance

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Originally posted by Limerance

so whats the plan?
and where are the others?

I'm here! Sorry for being late...once again. Lol 
I wanted to finish an immunology chapter before I came on. Have to be productive you know!
So how are you all doing?

Hey!
your not late at all.. we just came!
so did you finish your chapter.. or was staring at your book part of productivity ;) :P

No no I wished it...at a snail's pace because I kept whining and mentally saying I didn't want to do it. LOL But I finished it only three more to do before Monday's exam! What a waste of a weekend, studying antigens and mechanisms. Dead

Newdime

IF-Dazzler

Newdime

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I loved all brown multi can u order it for me too?

Limerance

Goldie

Limerance

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Oooh Minal is here..As usual I was early...then Azi of course...

Hey there! Why is always only us three these days? Lol...where's the rest of the gang?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Limerance

Goldie

Limerance

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

code: 132879
click on wedges.. they're called burrus, there are three colors combo to chose from.. I can't decide!

They're all pretty but my favorite is the natural. I'm fan of neutrals and whites in general. 

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

so whats the plan?

I wanted to finish an immunology chapter before I came on. Have to be productive you know!

Hey!
so did you finish your chapter.. or was staring at your book part of productivity ;) :P

No no I wished it...at a snail's pace because I kept whining and mentally saying I didn't want to do it. LOL But I finished it only three more to do before Monday's exam! What a waste of a weekend, studying antigens and mechanisms. Dead

that's the reason I can't do bio.. I can't read and understand..  and memorize..
I need numbers in my life... lol

Edited by arabianpaki - 04 November 2011 at 6:10pm

Newdime

IF-Dazzler

Newdime

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newdime

Oooh Minal is here..As usual I was early...then Azi of course...

Hey there! Why is always only us three these days? Lol...where's the rest of the gang?

Rachana is busy at uni then work and she comes late and most of it reading her updates.

Pushpi is around but she dont talk too much...as we do all the buck bucks...lol she comes read her updates too...

Krishna has ditched us looks like it...she comes to read her updates and looks like she is concentrating more on her studies.

And me well I have nothing better to do...LOL

Limerance

Goldie

Limerance

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

so whats the plan?

Hey!

that's the reason I can't do bio.. I can't read and understand..  and memorize..
I need numbers in my life... lol

I'm the opposite. I understand bio but I'm just lazy these days. All I want to do usually is take a nap for a few hours or days...lol 
Speaking of numbers, I don't know how you did it with physics girl. That class is like the death of me! I absolutely can't stand it, only good thing is that my professor is sweet old guy that you'd think of as your grandfather. lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top