Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

pushpi

IF-Dazzler

pushpi

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by pushpi

Oh my Di! Tame mansho nai pan hoon amnaj tamara vishe vicharti ti. I was going to PM you right after my shower to persuade you to come back to writing. YAY! Isi kehte hai telepathy :-)

Hey Kiddo,

I know it has been long...

I was busy for past weeks, parents left for India and now all I have is the time and peace in the house...it seems haunting to be honest with you.

Not sure what I wrote was any sense to anyone...but take it as the new thread for my girls to mingle again as it has been long anyone has done that.  So as usual I have to accommodate right.

Hope you doing alright.
Hey I'm dure its really quiet at home right now. Solitude only feels good for sometime right?
I sure do miss mingling and talking to you. Everything is going good. My sister and baby will leave Saturday :-( I'm going to miss them so much. My niece is extremely attached to her two Masis and vice versa.

Did I tell you that I'm going to India next month? Mara magaj ma atyare kashuj clear nathi so I don't remember if I told you or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reel to Real, funny ride home! (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Newdime

IF-Dazzler

Newdime

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Oh my Di! Tame mansho nai pan hoon amnaj tamara vishe vicharti ti. I was going to PM you right after my shower to persuade you to come back to writing. YAY! Isi kehte hai telepathy :-)

Hey Kiddo,

I was busy for past weeks, parents left for India and now all I have is the time and peace in the house...it seems haunting to be honest with you.

Not sure what I wrote was any sense to anyone...but take it as the new thread for my girls to mingle again as it has been long anyone has done that.  So as usual I have to accommodate right.

Hope you doing alright.
Hey I'm dure its really quiet at home right now. Solitude only feels good for sometime right?
I sure do miss mingling and talking to you. Everything is going good. My sister and baby will leave Saturday :-( I'm going to miss them so much. My niece is extremely attached to her two Masis and vice versa.

Did I tell you that I'm going to India next month? Mara magaj ma atyare kashuj clear nathi so I don't remember if I told you or not

No you have not...chalo kai nahi...I'm sure you are looking forward to it.  I hope I could do that.

hope fully some day.

You need ur magaj clear...missy...

pushpi

pushpi

IF-Dazzler

pushpi

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Hey Kiddo,

Hope you doing alright.

No you have not...chalo kai nahi...I'm sure you are looking forward to it.  I hope I could do that.

hope fully some day.

Oh I'm sorry. I hope that you get to go sometime super soon too. We're going there for a month! Lord knows what's going to happen with all the groom hunting my family has in mind for me. LOLEmbarrassed

Ane the reason my magaj is not clear is because I have a cough/cold since the past week which is not getting better. I hate dry coughConfused

Newdime

Newdime

IF-Dazzler

Newdime

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Hey Kiddo,

Hope you doing alright.

hope fully some day.

Oh I'm sorry. I hope that you get to go sometime super soon too. We're going there for a month! Lord knows what's going to happen with all the groom hunting my family has in mind for me. LOLEmbarrassed

Ane the reason my magaj is not clear is because I have a cough/cold since the past week which is not getting better. I hate dry coughConfused

OMG I WAS THIS CLOSE TO MENTION ABT GROOM HUNTING FOR U...LMHO...
Gud going...i'm sure you will find a nice muratiyo...tathastu...

pushpi

pushpi

IF-Dazzler

pushpi

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Hey Kiddo,

Hope you doing alright.

hope fully some day.

OMG I WAS THIS CLOSE TO MENTION ABT GROOM HUNTING FOR U...LMHO...
Gud going...i'm sure you will find a nice muratiyo...tathastu...
I was surprised you didn't say something in the first place :-)
Thank you for your blessings and good wishes :-)

Aama to Bhagwaan Bharose aj che

Newdime

IF-Dazzler

Newdime

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Hello girls...

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Newdime