Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Originally posted by Limerance

LOL

What's so amusing my friend? LOL

nothing...well actually.. instead of editing my reserve spot, and quoted it..lol Embarrassed
This is what happens when you stay away from IF for too long. hehehehehe

Oh Azizah! Sounds like me, I miss our late nighters on here. Ohh the good days...LOL

I always do that btw.. so much for reserving a spot!
I know eh! I miss it too!
We need a " lets reminisce on the good ole days" date!
When will you be free??? ( lol.. I just put the blame on you for not being free and us not chilling here Tongue) and where's Krishna.. she totally ditched us!

Ahhh an IF date you say? Sounds like a plan...ummm...I think Friday would be good. (And thanks for putting the blame on me entirely...lol) 
You're right Krishna did totally ditch us...LOL...okay let's give the girl benefit of the doubt maybe she's busy with something...maybe. (Krishna if you're reading this we want an explanation Missy!)
So how have you been Azi? Semester going good?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reel to Real, funny ride home! (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

So this is what you were conjuring up when we were talking about what men are good for huh? Well I'll stick to my answer I told you... LOL

You're right though. For the most part life doesn't work out the way we see it or even dream it to be. We often dream of love and people often say a dream is a wish your heart makes. But it's just that a wish. Reality is something else entirely that depends on so many more things. In real life we can't just wish for this or that. We have to work at it. And that requires patience and understanding. Reality is a place where there is little room for fairytales with a happily ever after. So they should be best kept for the novels and dramas I think. I know I'm sounding like my pessimistic self again so I'll go back to phrase that everyone loves (to hate). Everything happens for a reason. It hurts that to know that what one thinks to be love isn't actually for the other person but that's the thing maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe there is something else, something better, someone better for you that caused this happen. The important thing is you can look at it and smile and maybe laugh a little rather than dwell. 

Okay now...I don't know if that made any sense and I'm sorry if that just seemed like a bunch of ramblings. I think I will stop my nonsense here. But thanks for writing this. It helped clear my overly clogged brain with what I deem at the moment useless coursework. Wink

Everything happens for a reason .. you know as much as people highly dislike this reasoning... I say it all the time ..either to my self or some one else! Its like a mantra in our house...jo bhi hota hai bhaiter ke liya hota hai. And its hard to see it as that time.. and it takes very long to realize , but there's always a better, bigger side to whatever happens..
I have no reasons to why I think that but I do.. lol

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

LOL

nothing...well actually.. instead of editing my reserve spot, and quoted it..lol Embarrassed

Oh Azizah! Sounds like me, I miss our late nighters on here. Ohh the good days...LOL

When will you be free??? ( lol.. I just put the blame on you for not being free and us not chilling here Tongue) and where's Krishna.. she totally ditched us!

Ahhh an IF date you say? Sounds like a plan...ummm...I think Friday would be good. (And thanks for putting the blame on me entirely...lol) 
You're right Krishna did totally ditch us...LOL...okay let's give the girl benefit of the doubt maybe she's busy with something...maybe. (Krishna if you're reading this we want an explanation Missy!)

Yes she probably is busy, since there are soo many FF on IF WinkLOL

Friday then ...its a date! I'm suppose to cook that day.. so I'll bring the food, and you guys could ummm .watch me eat  Tongue
I've been good.. on the other hand semester.. I dont know, its gonna come to a bad end.. I just know it! I got my exam schedule yesterday  and it couldn't be worse -- I'm already terrified of thinking about it! On the other hand ( speaking of everything happens for a reason) since my exam schedule is horrendous, I get to go home early...like really early Big smile

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
oh and since we're talking about school.. I have a midterm tomrw that I really should be studying for, but I'm not! I was talking to shaheda baji earlier..then listening to songs..and now I'm here!!And then I complain about the semester ..lol

Limerance

Goldie

Limerance

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

So this is what you were conjuring up when we were talking about what men are good for huh? Well I'll stick to my answer I told you... LOL

You're right though. For the most part life doesn't work out the way we see it or even dream it to be. We often dream of love and people often say a dream is a wish your heart makes. But it's just that a wish. Reality is something else entirely that depends on so many more things. In real life we can't just wish for this or that. We have to work at it. And that requires patience and understanding. Reality is a place where there is little room for fairytales with a happily ever after. So they should be best kept for the novels and dramas I think. I know I'm sounding like my pessimistic self again so I'll go back to phrase that everyone loves (to hate). Everything happens for a reason. It hurts that to know that what one thinks to be love isn't actually for the other person but that's the thing maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe there is something else, something better, someone better for you that caused this happen. The important thing is you can look at it and smile and maybe laugh a little rather than dwell. 

Okay now...I don't know if that made any sense and I'm sorry if that just seemed like a bunch of ramblings. I think I will stop my nonsense here. But thanks for writing this. It helped clear my overly clogged brain with what I deem at the moment useless coursework. Wink

Everything happens for a reason .. you know as much as people highly dislike this reasoning... I say it all the time ..either to my self or some one else! Its like a mantra in our house...jo bhi hota hai bhaiter ke liya hota hai. And its hard to see it as that time.. and it takes very long to realize , but there's always a better, bigger side to whatever happens..
I have no reasons to why I think that but I do.. lol

I'm glad you agree with this reasoning too. I was so adamant about it before but over the past few months I've grown to accept it with everything that has happened. It's true that changes especially ones that hurt immensely are harder to accept and even believe that they happened for the best. But hopefully one day or another we are able to come to terms with it because there truly is no advantage in dwelling in the past. It only causes undue hurt but usually that's the hardest part, letting go of things. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpaki

Limerance

Goldie

Limerance

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

oh and since we're talking about school.. I have a midterm tomrw that I really should be studying for, but I'm not! I was talking to shaheda baji earlier..then listening to songs..and now I'm here!!And then I complain about the semester ..lol

Oh goodness! I was locked up in my room or library or wherever during my midterms! I shouldn't be here either though. I have my favorite subject Physics bright and early in the morning and I still haven't finished the homework. LOL 
I just cannot wait until this semester is over! I seriously kicked myself you know where with all the classes I took!
Good luck with your midterm though! Big smile

Limerance

Goldie

Limerance

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

LOL

Yes she probably is busy, since there are soo many FF on IF WinkLOL

Friday then ...its a date! I'm suppose to cook that day.. so I'll bring the food, and you guys could ummm .watch me eat  Tongue
I've been good.. on the other hand semester.. I dont know, its gonna come to a bad end.. I just know it! I got my exam schedule yesterday  and it couldn't be worse -- I'm already terrified of thinking about it! On the other hand ( speaking of everything happens for a reason) since my exam schedule is horrendous, I get to go home early...like really early Big smile

Oh I know exactly what you are feeling like. This entire semester I've been so anxious and terrified. Can you believe I have one month left of the actual semester and a week of finals, and how many exams in that time span? Nine! I think I'm going to have a meltdown or lose my sanity. I'll just be thankful for few hours sleep during this whole time! 

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Oh goodness! I was locked up in my room or library or wherever during my midterms! I shouldn't be here either though. I have my favorite subject Physics bright and early in the morning and I still haven't finished the homework. LOL 
I just cannot wait until this semester is over! I seriously kicked myself you know where with all the classes I took!
Good luck with your midterm though! Big smile

Locking my self up doesnt really work.. cause look ..I'm still here..lol
You don't have the solution manual to your physic textbook - that only helps if your assignments are from the book!?
I'm just not looking forward to school from now on.. hehehe! After this semester, its all coming to an end. By this summer I start my pre-design project, its basically my thesis but since its engineering we design..and come up with new ideas ( so not looking forward to it!) and then the fall we actually make it happen! but for now, I'm gonna enjoy whats left of this semester!

With that said,  I'm gonna go to bed.. I think I'll get up in the morning at 6 and study!
See you FridayWink
Good night!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top