Writers Corner

Reel to Real, funny ride home! (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 19

Page 1 Page 18
Page   of 19

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by arabianpaki

Whatever happened to idea of  creating a chat room.. on the other forum you told us about?
Dont worry I dont have a life... though at the moment.. I can hear some students are singing and playing the guitar while drinking outside.. but I'm sure they're probably majoring in arts or something thats they can party all night ..lol.. I really hope no gets offended reading this..

I was actually supposed to finish my lab report.. and some how I told my self.. I can be here and do my lab report at the same time.. but I've only gone as far as typing my data...and I'm supposed to meet up with a guy to study tomrw.. I usually try to know my material before hand, so I look smart.. but i guess not tomrw! LOL
so much do ..and not enough time, story of every student's life!

I don't know what happened to the chat room. Last time I suggested not everyone was game for it but I think it's a great idea. Speaking of not offending anyone. I said something of the similar nature about English majors and their poetry...lol. It was good thing I said this in physics lab since it's mostly science majors or else I'm sure I would have gotten so evil looks. 
I know what you mean. I have a lab report to finish also but I always do it the night before. Bad impression on the youngins' I know but what can I do. I also was going to finish my update while chatting here but that got nowhere!

Ok that's it... one of these days... if ever we find the time, we'll create a chat room thread.. so we don't annoy people. I'm sure people are gonna be interested in our convos there to!..lol

And its not that I don't like the art (artsy) people or anything..  its like they truly follow the rule : work hard, party harder.. lol 
update?? ooohhh darn it! You did say you're most likely to write an OS when you update..how's that going ;) ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reel to Real, funny ride home! (Page 19)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Okay so I had about like 5 typos in my last post, this is a sign my sanity is leaving me and I need sleep. LOL
Not to mention IF is slowing down to a crawl for some reason. 
So I think I will bid goodbyes and talk to you later! It was nice catching up after such a long time. Good luck with that lab report and studying tomorrow! Goodnight :)

At least it was in english.. I was talking to my friend right now..while replying to you ..and I realized I started writing in Arabic in the middle.. cause I was talking to my friend.. lol

Alrighty, Good night to you too
take care!

pushpi

IF-Dazzler

pushpi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Where's the party tonight?

--Shree--

Groupbie

--Shree--

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Very nice!Clap