Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

haha shumi wat doubts u get dear seems u r takral family fan so thinking abt richa n saying rohit cool LOL...yaar i said rohit is cool...not ..HOT...HOT title goes to kunu ...Wink... i think she is not that pagal that she dig big hole for herself by taking her bro case that too against kunal Sillyif she is lawyer. yaar at least that way she can keep interacting with kunal na...takral himself will takeup the case if he is well. next they might appointed another big lawyer if kunal didn't take up the case. now richa is concentrating to be in good books of kunal,sep SiNal n get back kunal ofc her father asked her r u mad asking sidhi to take up ur bro case against kunal who done small cases n ve no exp at all in big cases.but wicha is witcha except herself she takes everyone has granted.rohit may pay for saying to her that everything comes first her then anything later so richa taking it for granted at the cost of rohit's life. if the girl said is right then richa didn't do any harm to rohit if girl is wrong then def richa is selfish at cost of her bro's life.exactly...i feel sorry for that cool guy...Ouch 
lets see wat cv has plans
let us seeBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why not richa? (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.