Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

my pov-we were never shown/given hint that richa is a lawyer.

-as far i understood,richa is partner in (crime...Angry) thakral's law firm n she's on administrative side maintaining the firm.fine Big smile

-kunal n richa may be classmates but those who have done law should do some degree before entering law college n they may be friends there. ok agreed...Smile

-if she studied law along with kunal why wasn't she in convocation ceremony along with him. lol she may be sitting in one corner of the last row...cuz she may not be a gold medalist as kunal...

-if she's a lawyer thakral n rohit would have asked her first to take the case instead of siddhi...exactly...or ekta ma'am might have made her too sit in the wheel chair along with thakral by breaking her leg...LOL
btw do raveena and rohit too law students?Confused once they showed the college name but i did not noticed?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why not richa? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

-if she studied law along with kunal why wasn't she in convocation ceremony along with him. lol she may be sitting in one corner of the last row...cuz she may not be a gold medalist as kunal...
whether you are gold medalist or not everyone will be in convocation dress during convocation ceremony na
Wink(don't scold me,i'm always optimisticLOL)

btw do raveena and rohit too law students?Confused once they showed the college name but i did not noticed?i didn't notice yaar but i don't think they are law students.[/QUOTE]

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I think even If Witcha is a lawyer, she would still pit Siddhi against Kunal in that court case, so Kunal gets baffled and their personal life gets affected by this. Hence they drift even further apart. Witcha is a selfish person, she is concentrating more on creating problems between SiNal than for her own brother Rohit. She doesn't care as much If Rohit's case becomes weaker by Siddhi fighting against Kunal. Let's face it Siddhi is not as great of a lawyer as Kunal is. 

Thakaral even objected to it, but Witcha convinced him otherwise because she is only tinking about herself and not Rohit. May be deep down she thinks Rohit is guilty and Kunal will prove the same no matter who stands against him. But by Siddhi standing against him, at-least her selfish motive will be accomplished. 

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by neeme

Guys I was dont knw They both was classmate..i never heared that Confused..i though they both met in When Kunal starts working with Thakral..
do you remember the epi where richa was with her fiancee,kunal said that they were classmates.
I dont rememver abt this dialogue..Ouch If she said that then they are making confusing Audience..These kinds of Loopholes are not suitable for this story At all

no no , nothing confusing here ... she was also present when Kunal got degree ...before joining thakral and they were in love that time too ...so they knew each other since their collage days ...they must be together during their bachelor degree , later Kunal joined Law but may be she didnt 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shumi.

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
am not sure if she is a lawyer cuz i only started wwatchin afetr sinal marriage but even if she is a lawyer then she's only asked sidhi to fight the case cuz she wnna cause drift between sinal. jus my pov

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
haha shumi wat doubts u get dear seems u r takral family fan so thinking abt richa n saying rohit cool LOL i think she is not that pagal that she dig big hole for herself by taking her bro case that too against kunal Sillyif she is lawyer. takral himself will takeup the case if he is well. next they might appointed another big lawyer if kunal didn't take up the case. now richa is concentrating to be in good books of kunal,sep SiNal n get back kunal ofc her father asked her r u mad asking sidhi to take up ur bro case against kunal who done small cases n ve no exp at all in big cases.but wicha is witcha except herself she takes everyone has granted.rohit may pay for saying to her that everything comes first her then anything later so richa taking it for granted at the cost of rohit's life. if the girl said is right then richa didn't do any harm to rohit if girl is wrong then def richa is selfish at cost of her bro's life.
lets see wat cv has plans

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 02 November 2011 at 1:13pm

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shumi.

whether you are gold medalist or not everyone will be in convocation dress during convocation ceremony na
Wink(don't scold me,i'm always optimisticLOL) well  v all know she can not wear or carry on long dress ...so she might have removed it...WinkLOL

btw do raveena and rohit too law students?Confused once they showed the college name but i did not noticed?i didn't notice yaar but i don't think they are law students.
[/QUOTE] 

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I think even If Witcha is a lawyer, she would still pit Siddhi against Kunal in that court case, so Kunal gets baffled and their personal life gets affected by this.  Hence they drift even further apart. exactly but it not going to happen like that...Witcha is a selfish person, she should be ...her lost ( kunal) is not a simple one and it can not be compensated too...LOLshe is concentrating more on creating problems between SiNal than for her own brother Rohit. She doesn't care as much If Rohit's case becomes weaker by Siddhi fighting against Kunal. Let's face it Siddhi is not as great of a lawyer as Kunal is.  true...she is evil...she don't care even if siddhi lose her case...she want probles between SiNal

Thakaral even objected to it, but Witcha convinced him otherwise because she is only tinking about herself and not Rohit. yep...Big smileMay be deep down she thinks Rohit is guilty and Kunal will prove the same no matter who stands against him. But by Siddhi standing against him, at-least her selfish motive will be accomplished.  exactly...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.