Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
yaar we all know kunal and richa are college mates...so richa too a lawyer. then why she did not fight  for her brother ,against kunal...?

i wish to see richa too standing against kunal for some case and like to see their fight in the courtLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2011payal-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why not richa?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i was too wondering the same tht y isnt richa fighting the case only god and ekta maiya knw wht she does

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

i was too wondering the same tht y isnt richa fighting the case only god and ekta maiya knw wht she does
exactly...when she can run a law firm she should be better than siddhi isn't itConfused

-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
my pov-we were never shown/given hint that richa is a lawyer.

-as far i understood,richa is partner in thakral's law firm n she's on administrative side maintaining the firm.

-kunal n richa may be classmates but those who have done law should do some degree before entering law college n they may be friends there.

-if she studied law along with kunal why wasn't she in convocation ceremony along with him.

-if she's a lawyer thakral n rohit would have asked her first to take the case instead of siddhi

Edited by -sahasra- - 02 November 2011 at 7:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.neeme-Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Guys I was dont knw They both was classmate..i never heared that Confused..i though they both met in When Kunal starts working with Thakral..

-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Guys I was dont knw They both was classmate..i never heared that Confused..i though they both met in When Kunal starts working with Thakral..
do you remember the epi where richa was with her fiancee,kunal said that they were classmates.

Edited by -sahasra- - 02 November 2011 at 7:56am

-Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

do you remember the epi where richa was with her fiancee,kunal said that they were classmates.
I dont rememver abt this dialogue..Ouch If she said that then they are making confusing Audience..These kinds of Loopholes are not suitable for this story At all

-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

yaar...this one they mentioned more than once i thinkConfused...i remember richa saying to her would-be husband that kunal is her college mate when kunal fought with some gunda to rescue richa...in another place kunal says to richa's would-be that he saved richa from that gunda not because she was his college mate but cus he loves her...i hope i am not wrong...Confused

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.