Page   of 5

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Originally posted by shumi.

rohit isn't gonna turn negative LOL LOL  tu mare moo mai  laddu...Big smile thnkuu for the laddoo..its yummyy! Tongue

my experience with k madam soaps tell me he is going to get raveena Cry ewww...give my laddu back...Angry   already ate the laddoo LOL LOL i knew this was coming LOL Star

(i dont like raveena nw...my poor poor rohit he is too good for raveena Blushing) wahi thoD'oh...in front of rohi she looks very clumsy to me...LOL no offence...haan...but vikram she looks perfect...you are right the thing is that for instance in yday's episode raveena was not attending rohit's calls...she looks like a weak girl to me now..not a strong type LOL LOL

once RR are together there can be more mirchi...or else the story will revolve mch around vikram family and chopras which i dont think my kmadam would like LOL LOL i want more mirchi in the story and more takrar's so here i go with RR ROFL true se...Big smile lets see wats going to happen LOL i hope to see some twists and turns and masala LOL

btween im a Richa fan too ROFL wooo....Dancing  me dancing tooDancing

I like her! dont ask me why....no worry i will not ask...cuz some time we like or hate people for no reason...it happens...so it happend to u 2Wink yeaahh..i was wondering ovr this for a loong time now yu come as my personal doctor and gimme the reason-which is actually for no reason LOL LOL

maybe coz my mom is siddhi's fan and she keeps praising siddhi all the while while seeing parichay and to taunt her i side with Richa LOL LOL  yo...it happens to me 2 but in a l bit different way...some time i watch parichay with my husband and he drools over siddhi...Angry...i get so annoyed to give him back i support richa...LOL...u know what ...if i am not wrong i am the first one to say richa is not responsible for anand's deathWink...so hue na richa supporter...yep i agree she is bit crazy...after all she is crazy over kunal...waise kunal is not less than her some time he too behave in a weird way...Confused haha..we both have a common trait there LOL i strted supporting richa to annoy my mom LOL and don't let anyone know yesterday when richa had that music(the music that usually takral has) i gave my mom a wide cheesy grin as though i won something LOL i doubt if the blood in my veins is getting little crazy too.. im liking negativity little..that too once again fr no specific reason LOL

and now im more of a Richa fan ROFL i have started liking the girl LOL  < add me with u LOL added Approve

now is mirchi added here in d forum? srif mirch nahi...rotten eggs and tomatoes were also added.....LOL yes...yes i can see some already on the air LOL

i can smell some rotten eggs and smashed potatoes coming my side...> going to hide LOL Star Star...yaar...i think here after we should enter this forum with helmet...LOL yes it looks like v shud LOL LOL hoping to see some dhamakadar takarars in the show...that reminds me rohit has taken raveena out from class right?...what does he have to talk to her? Ouch LOL and i tell you rohit ditch her if she stays mum today..after all yu have some crazy fans here for yu...ROFL

ROFL fantastic reply...i think u and me are running this thread ROFL...no one dare to even visit us...ROFL they may be thinking we gone crazy...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rohit is too cool...:) (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

fantastic reply...i think u and me are running this thread ROFL...no one dare to even visit us...ROFL they may be thinking we gone crazy...ROFL

we both going in tremendous speed...many will think they are having illusions seeing our craziness  LOL LOL

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

fantastic reply...i think u and me are running this thread ROFL...no one dare to even visit us...ROFL they may be thinking we gone crazy...ROFL

we both going in tremendous speed...many will think they are having illusions seeing our craziness  LOL LOL

ROFL ...i have a future plan of opening richa's supporter club Big smile'
u will be the chairman and i will be prsident of that clubTongue...what do u say?Wink

Edited by shumi. - 03 November 2011 at 8:51am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.