Page 5 Page 5

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

Originally posted by Iamrani

i dont realli like him for the same rezon @MariaMars and Iamrani pointed outLOL. nd anyways soon his character will turn negativeEvil Smile then will u still like him?? 
Muskaan, You are right once Rohit turns negative, even shumi will tun to our sideWink right shumiWink? And Muskaan, please call me Rani. 

yes am sure she'll com to our sideWink RaniLOLEmbarrassedsorry i call people wateva their username says, but ill call u Rani from now onWink
ROFL yaar... if rohit turn negative u people think i will hate him?  NOOO...i know it is hard to hate a person once who liked him...in fact if he turn negative i will be more happy cuz he will not marry raveenaLOL...gud for himBig smile...i always feel he deserve better girl than raveena...raveena is fit  fat for vikram only...Big smile

waise controversies will keep the forum activeLOL...i wish some one sholud be there in this forum who like richa...ROFL...(i know it is impossible...LOL ) so that we can make this forum hyper active...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rohit is too cool...:) (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by Iamrani

i dont realli like him for the same rezon @MariaMars and Iamrani pointed outLOL. nd anyways soon his character will turn negativeEvil Smile then will u still like him?? 
Muskaan, You are right once Rohit turns negative, even shumi will tun to our sideWink right shumiWink? And Muskaan, please call me Rani. 

yes am sure she'll com to our sideWink RaniLOLEmbarrassedsorry i call people wateva their username says, but ill call u Rani from now onWink
ROFL yaar... if rohit turn negative u people think i will hate him?  NOOO...i know it is hard to hate a person once who liked him...in fact if he turn negative i will be more happy cuz he will not marry raveenaLOL...gud for himBig smile...i always feel he deserve better girl than raveena...raveena is fit  fat for vikram only...Big smile

waise controversies will keep the forum activeLOL...i wish some one sholud be there in this forum who like richa...ROFL...(i know it is impossible...LOL ) so that we can make this forum hyper active...LOL

yes i 2 hope he duznt marry raveenaBig smile, i dnt particularly like vikram-raveena jodi, but i dnt wnt anyone from the lovely family marryin the non-lovely familyLOL yaar forget richa i want someone like Dolly Bindra to com to this forum. We'll all deal with her the way Sameer dealt with Dolly in BB4LOL he was the only one who could shut her up for good (hats off to u Sameer)Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
ok then i will take richa side so that nicely ppl can post a poll how many want to ban me n how many don't n can show the door frm this forum so that i can easily go LOL just kidding  in forums till now i saw discussions n polls for characters n stars for the show. hey i am on cloudnine n feeling as star that for mems also poll in this forum Party iam first time seeing this  anyways i became popular n ab mei bhi star huu DancingCoolthis forum rocks Star
coming to rohit actor the guy is looking good n cool dressing than richa. but has to see his character in the show.waise i think rohit-raveena jodi is not nice looking my pov.

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 02 November 2011 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

yes i 2 hope he duznt marry raveenaBig smilehaha...thanksBig smile i dnt particularly like vikram-raveena jodi, but i dnt wnt anyone from the lovely family marryin the non-lovely familyLOL ...yaar...if raveena marry rohit..if at all she( do u think takral will accept her as his bhau.LOL...).kunal and richa willbecome relatives...hahaha...LOLyaar forget richa i want someone like Dolly Bindra to com to this forum. i don't now much about her but i have seen her in ratan ka rishta...yaar she is crazy...LOLWe'll all deal with her the way Sameer dealt with Dolly in BB4LOL he was the only one who could shut her up for good (hats off to u Sameer)Clap
oh i see...i never watched BB...is it possible for u guys to post few BB links where sameer is there?Big smile

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ok then i will take richa are u sure/...LOLside so that nicely ppl can post a poll how many want to ban me n how many don't n can show the door frm this forum so that i can easily go LOL  yaar this forum people are not that mean...but we can report ur post...itna tho huq banta hai naROFLjust kidding  in forums till now i saw discussions n polls for characters n stars for the show. hey i am on cloudnine n feeling as star that for mems also poll in this forum Party iam first time seeing this  anyways i became popular n ab mei bhi star huu DancingCoolthis forum rocks Star exactly...this is a cool forumBig smile
coming to rohit actor the guy is looking good n cool dressing than richa. but has to see his character in the show.waise i think rohit-raveena jodi is not nice looking my pov.i respect ur povBig smile

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
rohit isn't gonna turn negative LOL LOL  my experience with k madam soaps tell me he is going to get raveena Cry  (i dont like raveena nw...my poor poor rohit he is too good for raveena Blushing) once RR are together there can be more mirchi...or else the story will revolve mch around vikram family and chopras which i dont think my kmadam would like LOL LOL i want more mirchi in the story and more takrar's so here i go with RR ROFL

btween im a Richa fan too ROFL  I like her! dont ask me why..maybe coz my mom is siddhi's fan and she keeps praising siddhi all the while while seeing parichay and to taunt her i side with Richa LOL LOL  and now im more of a Richa fan ROFL i have started liking the girl LOL  <now is mirchi added here in d forum?...i can smell some rotten eggs and smashed potatoes coming my side...> going to hide LOL Star Star

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

rohit isn't gonna turn negative LOL LOL  tu mare moo mai  laddu...Big smile

my experience with k madam soaps tell me he is going to get raveena Cry ewww...give my laddu back...Angry  

(i dont like raveena nw...my poor poor rohit he is too good for raveena Blushing) wahi thoD'oh...in front of rohi she looks very clumsy to me...LOL no offence...haan...but vikram she looks perfect...

once RR are together there can be more mirchi...or else the story will revolve mch around vikram family and chopras which i dont think my kmadam would like LOL LOL i want more mirchi in the story and more takrar's so here i go with RR ROFL true se...Big smile

btween im a Richa fan too ROFL wooo....Dancing

I like her! dont ask me why....no worry i will not ask...cuz some time we like or hate people for no reason...it happens...so it happend to u 2Wink 

maybe coz my mom is siddhi's fan and she keeps praising siddhi all the while while seeing parichay and to taunt her i side with Richa LOL LOL  yo...it happens to me 2 but in a l bit different way...some time i watch parichay with my husband and he drools over siddhi...Angry...i get so annoyed to give him back i support richa...LOL...u know what ...if i am not wrong i am the first one to say richa is not responsible for anand's deathWink...so hue na richa supporter...yep i agree she is bit crazy...after all she is crazy over kunal...waise kunal is not less than her some time he too behave in a weird way...Confused 

and now im more of a Richa fan ROFL i have started liking the girl LOL  < add me with u LOL

now is mirchi added here in d forum? srif mirch nahi...rotten eggs and tomatoes were also added.....LOL 

i can smell some rotten eggs and smashed potatoes coming my side...> going to hide LOL Star Star...yaar...i think here after we should enter this forum with helmet...LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

rohit isn't gonna turn negative LOL LOL  tu mare moo mai  laddu...Big smile thnkuu for the laddoo..its yummyy! Tongue

my experience with k madam soaps tell me he is going to get raveena Cry ewww...give my laddu back...Angry   already ate the laddoo LOL LOL i knew this was coming LOL Star

(i dont like raveena nw...my poor poor rohit he is too good for raveena Blushing) wahi thoD'oh...in front of rohi she looks very clumsy to me...LOL no offence...haan...but vikram she looks perfect...you are right the thing is that for instance in yday's episode raveena was not attending rohit's calls...she looks like a weak girl to me now..not a strong type LOL LOL

once RR are together there can be more mirchi...or else the story will revolve mch around vikram family and chopras which i dont think my kmadam would like LOL LOL i want more mirchi in the story and more takrar's so here i go with RR ROFL true se...Big smile lets see wats going to happen LOL i hope to see some twists and turns and masala LOL

btween im a Richa fan too ROFL wooo....Dancing  me dancing tooDancing

I like her! dont ask me why....no worry i will not ask...cuz some time we like or hate people for no reason...it happens...so it happend to u 2Wink yeaahh..i was wondering ovr this for a loong time now yu come as my personal doctor and gimme the reason-which is actually for no reason LOL LOL

maybe coz my mom is siddhi's fan and she keeps praising siddhi all the while while seeing parichay and to taunt her i side with Richa LOL LOL  yo...it happens to me 2 but in a l bit different way...some time i watch parichay with my husband and he drools over siddhi...Angry...i get so annoyed to give him back i support richa...LOL...u know what ...if i am not wrong i am the first one to say richa is not responsible for anand's deathWink...so hue na richa supporter...yep i agree she is bit crazy...after all she is crazy over kunal...waise kunal is not less than her some time he too behave in a weird way...Confused haha..we both have a common trait there LOL i strted supporting richa to annoy my mom LOL and don't let anyone know yesterday when richa had that music(the music that usually takral has) i gave my mom a wide cheesy grin as though i won something LOL i doubt if the blood in my veins is getting little crazy too.. im liking negativity little..that too once again fr no specific reason LOL

and now im more of a Richa fan ROFL i have started liking the girl LOL  < add me with u LOL added Approve

now is mirchi added here in d forum? srif mirch nahi...rotten eggs and tomatoes were also added.....LOL yes...yes i can see some already on the air LOL

i can smell some rotten eggs and smashed potatoes coming my side...> going to hide LOL Star Star...yaar...i think here after we should enter this forum with helmet...LOL yes it looks like v shud LOL LOL hoping to see some dhamakadar takarars in the show...that reminds me rohit has taken raveena out from class right?...what does he have to talk to her? Ouch LOL and i tell you rohit ditch her if she stays mum today..after all yu have some crazy fans here for yu...ROFL

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 03 November 2011 at 8:13am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.